Famous web site?

4merper4mer

I am not a huge web surfer but I have a rough idea of some things. For example I know what Facebook does even though I am not on it. I use twitter a tiny bit.

Anyway, I always get invited to Facebook but lately I keep getting invited to something called "Linked In". Obviously it sounds like a raunchy site where people hook up for sex. The weird part is that some of the invitations are from dudes. Not that any of these broads are great shakes either but dudes? There is nothing wrong with it but how does this site do its algorithmics?

i can't tell if the sarcasm font is on or not so i will take the bait....

are you over 21 and do you have a 'professional' job? its not a dating site, its a professional networking site..and its linkedin - one word, not linked in - 2 words, perhaps the 2 worded variation is a hookup site

I am not a huge web surfer but I have a rough idea of some things. For example I know what Facebook does even though I am not on it. I use twitter a tiny bit.

Anyway, I always get invited to Facebook but lately I keep getting invited to something called "Linked In". Obviously it sounds like a raunchy site where people hook up for sex. The weird part is that some of the invitations are from dudes. Not that any of these broads are great shakes either but dudes? There is nothing wrong with it but how does this site do its algorithmics?

Edited by The Poojer

i can't tell if the sarcasm font is on or not so i will take the bait....

are you over 21 and do you have a 'professional' job? its not a dating site, its a professional networking site..and its linkedin - one word, not linked in - 2 words, perhaps the 2 worded variation is a hookup site

OK that explains some of it; it was indeed the one word site so I'm glad none of those people are trying to do something dirty. It still seems suspicious to me. How do people define professional networking? I don't like the internet social stuff that much so I am definitely not a professional networker and probably not even an amateur.

just give us your address, we can send you checks...we've done it for others here before

If I can get paid electronically I can also avoid using my own time. Checks under $3.5M or so are not worth the effort to cash. The electronic $$$$, even small ones, don't need to be watched plus I can wheel them right into the market and keep this thing going.

I think I'm off this whole idea though. If linkedin was a sex hookup site I could blackmail people which can really pay and is also fun. Keeping up the content on a linkedin entry will get boring.