This Lady Ain't Going Away

3rdnlng

any resources spent by republicans (time,effort, money, emotions) on palin, are resources wasted and thus beneficial towards advancing progressive agendas and candidates because she is no real threat to win national office...well, that and because she's a living cartoon character. but i'd watch if she went on "dancing with the stars"!

any resources spent by republicans (time,effort, money, emotions) on palin, are resources wasted and thus beneficial towards advancing progressive agendas and candidates because she is no real threat to win national office...well, that and because she's a living cartoon character. but i'd watch if she went on "dancing with the stars"!

I hate this line of logic...they need to spend resources on good people w/ points of view that add to society...there are only two parties...

Still afraid of her Birdog? She's not running for office but is working for conservative causes.

seriously, i hope she regains her height of prominence within the party. that helps moderates and progressives and hurts conservatives. but it won't happen. her ship has sailed.

seriously, i hope she regains her height of prominence within the party. that helps moderates and progressives and hurts conservatives. but it won't happen. her ship has sailed.

imo that hurts intelligent moderates.

Like this story:

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/democrats-tea-party-unite-to-defeat-mitch-mcconnell-86787.html

Dem groups funding a Tea Party candidate to argue McConnell compromises too much and is too willing to govern with his fellow senators....it's crazy. McConnell is quite conservative and has stood his ground his fair share. It's stupid to fuel the anger and opposition to all things cooperative and all instances of moving to the middle. This hurts everybody imo....

imo that hurts intelligent moderates.

Like this story:

http://www.politico....nell-86787.html

Dem groups funding a Tea Party candidate to argue McConnell compromises too much and is too willing to govern with his fellow senators....it's crazy. McConnell is quite conservative and has stood his ground his fair share. It's stupid to fuel the anger and opposition to all things cooperative and all instances of moving to the middle. This hurts everybody imo....

i agree. that tactic seems likely to be counterproductive. but the very unlikely resurrection of palin isn't going to move the parties closer to compromise either

The only person stupider than Sarah Palin is Joe Biden, whom despite cheating his way through Syracuse University is actually ten times stupider than Sarah Palin.

he sure doesn't give the impression of being very bright but he's lasted a very long time in a very rough game. i think he has strengths similar to strom thurmond: crazy like a fox.

Knock Joe Biden all you want I'm not his white knight but anyone that remotely thinks he belongs anywhere near Sarah Palin in terms of uselessness and stupidity (from the view point of any party) is ... themselves...a complete and utter dumb ass...and as to that I truly mean if you legitimately feel that Sarah Palin > Joe Biden you have absolutely no idea what is going on...

Edited by SameOldBills

Knock Joe Biden all you want I'm not his white knight but anyone that remotely thinks he belongs anywhere near Sarah Palin in terms of uselessness and stupidity (from the view point of any party) is ... themselves...a complete and utter dumb ass...and as to that I truly mean if you legitimately feel that Sarah Palin > Joe Biden you have absolutely no idea what is going on...

No disrespect but I don't think your opinion is highly regarded :lol:

If Joe Biden was a republican, how do you think he would be portrayed?

If Joe Biden was a republican, how do you think he would be portrayed?

I 100% believe it personally and completely...in private...I disrespect anyone who truly believes it isn't true. That said...I'm content to leave it at that...I have no desire to to get into detailed bashing of Palin or defending of Biden but as far as I'm concerned anyone who knows/follows politics beyond the absolute (and I mean absolute) surface understands why I say this even if they hate Biden and all Dems...

Edited by SameOldBills

and NewBills last reply illustrates exactly why his opinion is not respected.

its the "same old" thing. He has no real idea about Governor Palin, just what he picks up from his reading, but he has no qualms about making some absolute statement about anyone with a differing opinion from what he knows.

Weak as weak can be.

and NewBills last reply illustrates exactly why his opinion is not respected.

its the "same old" thing. He has no real idea about Governor Palin, just what he picks up from his reading, but he has no qualms about making some absolute statement about anyone with a differing opinion from what he knows.

Weak as weak can be.

Feel free to explain to me, or link a public speaking engagement (of which she has many and many of which I've seen) where she's really, truly, contributing to the debate in the country. Please, if there's something I've missed and she's a valuable contributor to our society...let me know...I will view with an open mind.

Oh, please. The amount of stupid that falls out of Joe Biden's mouth after all these years is like nothing you'll EVER hear come out of Palin's mouth, real or imagined. You would think that at SOME point Biden would just stop saying stupid stuff simply because of his experience.

If he were a Republican you'd drive a nail in his coffin every day for the amount of stupid that seeps from his lips. But he's a Democrat, so we call it "rhetorical flourish."

Fortunately he gets a pass because above all else, he's focused on that one little three-letter word. J-O-B-S!

Calling Joe Biden stupid is an insult to stupid people. He has one role in life; exist so someone can finally make Obama look smart. And articulate. For a black man, anyway, eh Joe?

Edited by LABillzFan

sarah is rush limbaugh with breasts and a hundred less iq points

biden isnt going to be hosting any mensa conventions but to put him in the same class as the great northern bimbo is absurdity cubed

*better breasts

Meathead, you would appear to be way past your "best by date".

sarah is rush limbaugh with breasts and a hundred less iq points

biden isnt going to be hosting any mensa conventions but to put him in the same class as the great northern bimbo is absurdity cubed

*better breasts

Ill remember this post when I call some left wing hole a foul name and you run here to scold me on use of "tone" or you chime in on the fake "war on women."

!@#$ing hypocrite.

Edited by RkFast