Good piece on the Kennedy's and the Mafia.

In a nutshell:

The mafia killed JFK because he was against socialized medicine, thought gay marriage was repugnant, was for a strong defense and was a champion of lower tax rates and supply-side economics. I guess he was just too conservative for them.

In a nutshell:

The mafia killed JFK because he was against socialized medicine, thought gay marriage was repugnant, was for a strong defense and was a champion of lower tax rates and supply-side economics. I guess he was just too conservative for them.

oh, ok....it's a brietbart piece then.

JFK was one of my favorite conservatives. Just think, if he was around now he could really unite the country. He would give us conservatives all the policy positions we believe in and would give you libs, well.................................a (D) after his name.

We've gone from "Ask not what your country can do for you..." to "Ask not what you can do for your country..."

NASA in JFK's America: We choose to go to the Moon. Not because it is easy. But because it is hard

NASA in Obama's America: We choose to not go to the Moon. Not because it is hard, but because it is not easy

NASA in JFK's America: We choose to go to the Moon. Not because it is easy. But because it is hard

NASA in Obama's America: We choose to not go to the Moon. Not because it is hard, but because it is not easy

I think at this point there is no reason to go to the moon other than to prove we can. And that's pretty expensive to do just because we can.

Pats 45,Bills 10.

The Bills got 10 points for effort?