Official Weather Thread

spidey

Was reading another thread and know the folks back home are having some crappy weather, so decided to start a just weather thread. Since Dec 30th the temps here have been in 70's ever day. Nice to play golf in shorts in January and also ging to work in shorts.

I'm infuriated! I love winter and in NYC this is the routine:

2 days of 50 degrees

2 days of 40 and rain

2 days of 30's

then

2 days of 40's

2 days of 50's and rain

after that the whole cycle starts again...its AWFUL!

Give me 20s/30s and snow every day!

I'm infuriated! I love winter and in NYC this is the routine:

2 days of 50 degrees

2 days of 40 and rain

2 days of 30's

then

2 days of 40's

2 days of 50's and rain

after that the whole cycle starts again...its AWFUL!

Give me 20s/30s and snow every day!

195501[/snapback]

Yeah NYC looks so nice about a week after a good blizzard with all that black snow. :):P:wacko:

We had 3 frozen inches of snow up here and it was heavy.

Yeah NYC looks so nice about a week after a good blizzard with all that black snow.   :D  :lol:  :D

We had 3 frozen inches of snow up here and it was heavy.

195524[/snapback]

The lousiest weather I remember in a while was in New York City. It was a summer thunderstorm, which was pretty cool to watch coming in, from the top of the Empire State Building.

When we got to the sidewalk, the wind was blowing the rain on us. Problem is... in NY the rain comes from a cloud, hits a dirty building roof or ledge or water tower that is covered in dust, dirt, and pigeon sh--. By the time it reaches you it is a bacteria filled drop of mud. :D

I am longing for a nice 24" blizzard to shut almost everything down so I can go cross country skiiing from my garage, across town to Nick Tahous!! :P

Work in shorts????

If it's 100 degrees out I still wouldn't be able to go to work in shorts.

195492[/snapback]

Unless I am meeting with customers my rule is if its over 60 I wear shorts. You should see what some of the programmers around here wear especially some of the women these lousy looking sweatsuites.

Feels good to open the windows and get some fresh air into the house. :D