Ryan Leaf Sent to Prison

sir andrew

I know it doesn't matter but I'm fairly certain that was in San Diego because I was there for that game. Christie missed a chip shot to win it.

Ahhh I rememeber that... Started 0-3 under RJ, then beat SF in Blo. RJ got hurt the next week for JAX, Flute came in and the rest is history! Imagine if we started Flutie from day one.... If we start 3-1 or even 2-2 (instead of 1-4), maybe we would have gotten a first round bye and the Music City Fiasco would have never happened....

Ahhh I rememeber that... Started 0-3 under RJ, then beat SF in Blo. RJ got hurt the next week for JAX, Flute came in and the rest is history! Imagine if we started Flutie from day one.... If we start 3-1 or even 2-2 (instead of 1-4), maybe we would have gotten a first round bye and the Music City Fiasco would have never happened....

Yup. And Leaf threw three picks and had another one called back because of a penalty. He didn't "beat" the Bills by himself. Piss poor execution on the Bills part is what turned that game into a San Diego win.

Yup. And Leaf threw three picks and had another one called back because of a penalty if I remember right. He didn't "beat" the Bills by himself. Piss poor execution on the Bills part is what turned that game into a San Diego win.