[closed]Exhaustive - Thorough or Going Through The Motions ?

T master

Exhaust - to use up or consume completely/expend the whole of/to draw out all that is essential.

Thorough- executed without negligence or omissions

Well there has been a couple of other coaching hires recently & ever since our expert team at 1 Bills drive had concluded their exhaustive & thorough search & commented that it was an exhaustive & thorough process it had crossed my mind just how committed to finding the right man to win are these guys really ?

If their description of exhaustive & thorough is 5 candidates in 1 weeks time apparently they didn't set their collective goals very high. Or already had some one in mind ??

In KC's case i get it Reid has a storied history of winning so grab him but we made NO attempt what so ever to contact him in any way ?? OK what ever ...

When you have a new hire no matter the position, hope is infused into the team & the fan base & i along with all of the other fans here am looking forward to a new season. A rebirth of sorts in hopes that our team with it's new coaching staff will finally have a respectable season & maybe even make it to the play offs.

We will all find out this year just how a college coaching staff stands up to the NFL that is for sure ! It will either be a success & a good decision (which i am hoping for) or we the fans will have another let down due to the not so exhaustive & thorough search that went into this hire.

If the later of the 2 is what we experience it would seem that our experts where just going through the motions & exhaustive & thorough were words used to cover up a lesser attempt to find the right guy.

Maybe our front office will sit back & look at how teams that have success conduct their respective job interviews in order to take them selves & their teams to the next level.

I hope that i can look back & say i was totally wrong in thinking this way & will be the first to admit it, but i am looking forward with a wait & see attitude to our current staff . While in respects of other coaching hires around the league b/c of their truly exhaustive & thorough interviewing i am just waiting for the championships to start pilling up.

And if they in fact do i will be back & gloat about it exhaustively & Thoroughly !!

Who cares? Why are people trying so hard to be mad about this hire?

There was not a candidate out there besides Jon Gruden and Chip Kelly that I would have prefered over Marrone. Gruden and Kelly will not be coaching in the NFL this year, so we got the next best thing.