Texans vs Patriots Game Thread

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gawd I hate how easy the Pats score...I thought I hated the Jets the most, but I am now admitting I hate the Patriots- with a passion.

i actually want them to be injured or die. Not all of them but guys like Bellicheat, Brady, Hernandez, Gronk, Spikes, Wilfork That should do it.

Watt's starting to make that blank Prometheus alien stare again from their reg season game ....

http://pipocamoderna.com.br/wp-content/gallery/prometheus-still/001.jpg

lol. Big dumb roided idiot

Ne year after year is so ridiculously good with running after the catch turning 3-5 yard dumpoffs and screens into 10+ yard receptions routinely.

Agreed...and CB's and safeties seem to trip or fall giving them an extra 20 yds

i actually want them to be injured or die. Not all of them but guys like Bellicheat, Brady, Hernandez, Gronk, Spikes, Wilfork That should do it.

lol. Big dumb roided idiot

If I agree with you on the dying thing, am I an accomplice or will you take the rap??? Kidding of course...don't want Goodell banging on my door.

Edited by BringBackFergy

Agreed...and CB's and safeties seem to trip or fall giving them an extra 20 yds

If I agree with you on the dying thing, am I an accomplice or will you take the rap???

we will both be fine. I'm sure I can come up with something that won't get us jammed up. Well frame a die hard (bandwagon) idiot Pats fan for stalking or something.

On that texans fumble-I thought the game was rigged so NE got all the calls?

Only when they are down by 7 or more (see the Bills v. Pats game at home and Kyle Williams roughing the passer when he swiped at Brady's ankle when he released the ball)

we will both be fine. I'm sure I can come up with something that won't get us jammed up. Well frame a die hard (bandwagon) idiot Pats fan for stalking or something.

Give him a 6 pack of Sam Adams and some Baked Beans

ill give him a pair of old sweaty Abercrombie Boxers and tell him that they were Toms and he'll be so stoned with with Fake Brady stench he will go on a stalking rampage.

LOL..or try that.

Let's. Go Texans.

Ohhhhh crap.

Edited by BringBackFergy

as most here know I work in a prison. T the moment in a "Shock" camp. Drug Treatment Center. We "PT" them every morning at 6am for about 30-40 minutes and then run them 1.4 miles. This morning the Drill Instructor that was responsible is a "Big, Dumb, Roided, Idiot" he was doing excersizes in the amounts that even the other Drill Instructors and Sergeant were telling him to stop because he's a stupid egotistical muscle bound Roided idiot. What's funny is I went to the academy with the kid and I can state for fact that the kid can't hold his own in a fight but can lift rediculous weight.

Ok. I was way off topic, but it was in my mind from this morning. Ill STFU now.

Back to hating the Pats.

you have plenty of those to choose from on this forum

the Bandwagon Fandom that is the Patriot Natuon is absolutely rediculous. When the time comes that Hoodie and, or Brady hang it up and they suck for years I will take great pleasure in watching thier fan base dwindle to nothing. And watching the real true actual Pats fans suffer horribly as they watch Ryan Mallet throw more interceptions than Mark Sanchez.

Game over. Texans lost when that TD pass went thru the fingers. Now NE woke up.

PTR

Game was over as soon as Houston beat Cincy and NE was next on their schedule. Did anyone of sound mind believe Houston had even the slightest chance?