[closed]In A Exhaustive Search For a HC ??

T master

Well it looks like we have our guy & let me say before i dive into my sarcasm laced post i hope that he may be the one that has something we don't know about in the line of coaching & make us relevant again, but i along with a lot of others have only heard his name since the Bills were looking for a HC.

With the likes of Arians, Trestman, Lovie & possible others (K.Gilbride, P. Fewell) out there with some championship pedigree in their history we take a guy that at best has a .500 history & a total of 10 years coaching experience between NFL & College ?? ANd it only took us a week to find him.

Things are looking up !!

Through doing a exhaustive search (per Russ Brandon) for a HC, this time it took less than a full week in the interviewing process, unlike last time & this time we have a guy that is a virtual unknown in the world of NFL coaching, I just hope it takes him less than 4 years to get us to .500 !

I pose this question - If we are going to change the franchise from what it has been the past 13 seasons then why weren't there more coaches with a championship history interviewed, and why were there only what 5 guys interviewed EXHAUSTIVE - PLEASE maybe for Buddy...

Chicago fired a coach that had a above .500 record & championships in his time there & are interviewing Marc Trestman a guy that has won multiple championships, the Browns are going after a HC (although he is college) with a 45 - 7 record over the last 4 years, KC goes after a guy that has championship & playoff history in his resume, these guys will change their teams if & when hired. That is futuristic thinking .

The Bills settle for a guy with a .500 WP to hang his hat on & 10 yrs or less in the coaching ranks O.K. 2 bowl appearances. Can you guess who we will draft as our QB this year in the draft ??

So how much have things really changed in B/Lo ? I know baby steps !!

Edited by T master

lol @ trestman love....dude didnt coach football, he coached canadian football

I do agree about "exhaustive search" being the wrong term, however....perhaps intentions were an exhaustive search, they interviewed Marrone and thought "jesus, this IS the guy, no doubt about it" and signed him.....he was being interviewed by other clubs

I know this thread will probably get closed just like the "Same Old Bills" one did but I see it as quite the opposite...Brandon said things were going to be different and they are. This is the antithesis of a Wilson/Nix hire.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.