Brian Billick for Head Coach

peanuts

Fassel hasn't been in the NFL since 2006. Billick hasn't been in the NFL since 2007. That doesn't seem very progressive or forward thinking.

Cowher hasn't coached since 2007 too, yet a number of posters here seem to think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread lol.

Cowher hasn't coached since 2007 too, yet a number of posters here seem to think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread lol.

Lol Cowher unless Dick Lebeau was coming with him who cares? And Lebeau isn't leaving Pitt. In fairness though plenty of teams fanbases do this. A few friends of mine who are Panthers fans are routinely waiting for Cowher to coach them

Lol Cowher unless Dick Lebeau was coming with him who cares? And Lebeau isn't leaving Pitt. In fairness though plenty of teams fanbases do this. A few friends of mine who are Panthers fans are routinely waiting for Cowher to coach them

Yup. During the time that Dick Lebeau was not on staff, I believe Cowher averaged less than 9 wins a year. Hardly a winning record to get excited about .