[closed]This is a bad move

Firing Chan and the entire staff is throwing the baby out with the bathwater. There are many bad things that can be said about Chan including the Jackson/Spiller craziness, time management issues and the overall record; but our situation is not conducive to bring in a new guy that is going to have to hire an entirely new staff and start over.

If Wilson gets the interceptions, Spiller doesn't fumble against NE. The Bills are not that far away and I am afraid that our place in line of the teams who will be hiring will be at the end. In other words, our get won't be as good as what we had.

Yeah, I don't see very much "Logical Reasoning" in this post. The Bills probably have the 2nd most talented roster of the teams who have fired coaches today, behind the Bears. That's as opposed to the 2009 process where about 35 of the 53 players on the roster are no longer in the NFL.

They have shown more signs of life in the past few years, and are locked into Buffalo for 7-10 years. A little more appealing that a team with no talent, no lease, and no direction from 3 years ago.

Firing Chan and the entire staff is throwing the baby out with the bathwater. There are many bad things that can be said about Chan including the Jackson/Spiller craziness, time management issues and the overall record; but our situation is not conducive to bring in a new guy that is going to have to hire an entirely new staff and start over.

If Wilson gets the interceptions, Spiller doesn't fumble against NE. The Bills are not that far away and I am afraid that our place in line of the teams who will be hiring will be at the end. In other words, our get won't be as good as what we had.

Surely you can't be serious.

Yeah, except as a team the players played poorly and the "if only" argument doesn't work because as a HC Chan needed to have his team ready in these situations and he Didnt. On top of all this, he mismanaged the clock, positional battles, personnel, play calls, coaching hires, challenge calls, and the inability to put blame where it was deserved.

In the end, were better for letting him go and I suspect this post will be closed in no time because regardless of what anyone thinks, the fact is that he and his incompetent coaching staff is gone now b

Only results matter. Sometimes you have to fire the coach to light a fire under the players. Chan wasn't getting wins out of the Bills so it's time to try someone who might.

I like Chan, but he made a lot of questionable moves and his play calling was erratic, questionable and seemingly predictable.

Is this Crayonz?