Boys vs Skins.

Did you see the flags on the last Dallas FG? dead. Again 32 sec left in the half. Kick the danm FG.

Again I disagree

I'm usually all for being aggressive but on the road in a low scoring game with playoffs on the line and getting ball to start second half...punting was right call there

Edited by Max997

Does Romo make it through to next year with Dallas?

Can Jerrah really go ahead with someone this inconsistent? How many chances can you give the guy? The problem with Romo is that he is a great QB and horrific,often within the same game.

Ditching Romo would add Dallas to the draft QB mix and they have shown they will trade up to get who they want.

What has Haslett done outside of his stint in Pittsburgh???

Coached one of the best defenses in football.

Before that... gained valuable head coaching experience. Six years with one team. Made the playoffs. Won a playoff game. Ever heard of a coach improving in his second go around?

Before that... Coached under Budddy Ryan. Guess he has some strong roots in defense that have actually carried to today's game.

Before that... Played for the Bills. Defensive rookie of the year as a linebacker.... An area we could use some help. The redskins linebackers looked pretty damn good this year.

I like that he is a strong personality. I liked that about malarkey. He may not be Cowher or Parcels but he seems like a guy that players will follow.