new, great tasting (to me) type of lemon

birdog1960

.... has anybody else ever had explosive diarrhea after eating at olive garden.

Not Olive Garden, but Red Lobster does that to me. Used to call it the "Lunchtime Enema". It was a sure thing about an hour after eating there I'd be in a bathroom.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Olive Garden, but Red Lobster does that to me. Used to call it the "Lunchtime Enema". It was a sure thing about an hour after eating there I'd be in a bathroom.

i really wonder what's the deal. we mostly try to eat unprocessed foods but of course, don't all the time. the sauces tasted really processed and plastic. i'm thinking it's the thickeners and maybe the fats they use. if anyone knows i'd be interested to hear. might be a good alternative bowel prep for a colonoscopy.

i really wonder what's the deal. we mostly try to eat unprocessed foods but of course, don't all the time. the sauces tasted really processed and plastic. i'm thinking it's the thickeners and maybe the fats they use. if anyone knows i'd be interested to hear. might be a good alternative bowel prep for a colonoscopy.

Diary products? Usually stuff like the bleu cheeses or the alfredos put me over the edge! :blush:

why on earth would you come on here and admit to liking sea breezes with fruity ass lemons in them? : )

hmmm, an attack on my y chromosome, huh? if i weren't confident in those matters i'd stick to posts on ipa's, bourbons, porters, stouts, fast cars, ribs and steaks...all of which i love. or sh*tty coaches, players and nfl owners..all of which i hate. but that would be pretty boring. how bout if i let you know how the lemons taste in some really good moonshine?