Bills won’t take a look at Tarvaris Jackson in finale

Martimus

This thread should be titled: Complaints for those who have run out of things to complain about. You guys are talking about Tarvaris friggin Jackson and a 6th rd pick. This story burdens my soul to the same extent our failure to retain CJ Ah You does.

Not necessarily. We don't know why TJ hasn't seen the field.

But the hand-wringing is questioning the coaching staff which hasn't inspired confidence in evaluating QBs. These are the guys who thought that Edwards was better than Fitz. These are the guys who think that there wasn't a better QB in the drafts than Fitz when their picks were in. These are the guys who think that Thigpen is an NFL quality backup.

So far the evidence tilts towards the complainers.

I like what Andy Reid did in Philly with Foles. Chan and the Bills should have done the same thing with TJax at the bye.

Think about it- IF TJax had come in and provided a spark and the Bills went on a streak Chan saves his job. Chan would have bought himself another year and we as fans would have thought maybe we got a qb for a year or two till we find a long term answer.

Chans stubborness to stick with Fitz cost him his job- i hope!

I like what Andy Reid did in Philly with Foles. Chan and the Bills should have done the same thing with TJax at the bye.

Think about it- IF TJax had come in and provided a spark and the Bills went on a streak Chan saves his job. Chan would have bought himself another year and we as fans would have thought maybe we got a qb for a year or two till we find a long term answer.

Chans stubborness to stick with Fitz cost him his job- i hope!

if only fitz wouldve gotten a concussion.

and jackson didnt have 50+ starts on his resume.

then it would almost be like the same thing.

Not necessarily. We don't know why TJ hasn't seen the field.

But the hand-wringing is questioning the coaching staff which hasn't inspired confidence in evaluating QBs. These are the guys who thought that Edwards was better than Fitz. These are the guys who think that there wasn't a better QB in the drafts than Fitz when their picks were in. These are the guys who think that Thigpen is an NFL quality backup.

So far the evidence tilts towards the complainers.

Yeah, except for the fact that no matter how you dress it up, it's still much ado about Tarvaris Jackson. Look what Seattle did after replacing him. Look what MN did by replacing him. If we'd been in contention & Fitz got hurt I'd be glad to have him, but this guy is not the answer at QB & he never will be.

Saying Fitz is a b/u & we need a franchise QB & then calling for TJ is like complaining about watery American horsepiss & then sending your wife to pick up some Bud Light.