home heater boiler [mine] catches fire

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no limit to what a misfiring sputtering "brain" like EiI's can come up with. No joke, I seriously wonder if he can handle ordinary day to day functions [walking, eating, going to the bathroom, etc] without help.

Im just waiting for the real events to come out on documentary format so i could know what really happened

There is no limit to what a misfiring sputtering "brain" like EiI's can come up with. No joke, I seriously wonder if he can handle ordinary day to day functions [walking, eating, going to the bathroom, etc] without help.

Does it matter? His employer the feds, or in reality you and I, by proxy pay his salary to refute us on this board. Understand, "Exhiled" has slurped off the public trough all his life. His thoughts and postings aren't the brightest.Then on top of that, you need to consider all the diesel fumes he's enhaled. I wouldn't mind the income from his toll booth though.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Does it matter? His employer the feds, or in reality you and I, by proxy pay his salary to refute us on this board. Understand, "Exhiled" has slurped off the public trough all his life. His thoughts and postings aren't the brightest.Then on top of that, you need to consider all the diesel fumes he's enhaled. I wouldn't mind the income from his toll booth though.

He's a dimwit, but stumbled into the Daley machine. Will never have to think/work/produce a day in his life.

edit-notice his ally is lybob. Alaska rape stats getting a little dull there, Bobby boy?

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

• 2 weeks later...