Who isn't playing at 100%

We heard all week that the Bills wanted to play with everything that they had to keep their job. Eric Wood came back early to prove who much he wanted the coach and the regime to stay and we still got the effort we got. False starts, turnovers, overall poor focus. I am not supporting Gailey in this post, but the truth is that the players play and the effort has not been there the past two weeks and with blowout losses to NE and SF, the mental weakness is pathetic.

Eric Wood came out last week and spoke his mind about a terrible home environment which took some guts. I want to hear him, Kyle Williams, or anyone give some names to the media.

The leaders are a large part of the problem. Wilson dropped two crucial interceptions which would have won us games. Fitzpatrick and the love that he has for Jackson, and I like Jackson, when Spiller is obviously better; has created a split. Kelsay has been hurt. Kyle Williams hasn't been great although he isn't bad. Stevie drops passes and has had some trouble holding onto the ball and has let his frustrations show. Our leadership doesn't lead.

These efforts the last couple of weeks remind me of the arrival of Chuck Knox in Buffalo. The Bills players, the prior season, basically quit at the end of the season. The fans (us and our predecessors) coined a term. "Run for the bus football" That is, get the game over and get out of town (with the game check) And, don't get hurt doing it! When Knox arrived, he said he had never heard that term until he got to Buffalo, but after reviewing the game films, he understood the term. Well folks, the Bills are once again playing "Run for the bus football" (Takes an old timer to remember that phrase) Sorry to see a reinfection of that disease.

Nobody plays at 100% this time of the season. Thurman Thomas played on bad ankles his entire career. Injuries are part of the game. The great ones play thru the pain and injuries when they can.

Of course the players want to keep their boss as he has faith in them for them to be starting. What the players don't realize is what its like to play for a winning coach. Look who the Bills have had the last 7 years as HC's, 2 buffoons

Edited by FeartheLosing

Nobody plays at 100% this time of the season. Thurman Thomas played on bad ankles his entire career. Injuries are part of the game. The great ones play thru the pain and injuries when they can.

Of course the players want to keep their boss as he has faith in them for them to be starting. What the players don't realize is what its like to play for a winning coach. Look who the Bills have had the last 7 years as HC's, 2 buffoons

I am guessing he was referring to who is give a 100% of an effort not at 100% of their health. Outside of punter and kickers and 3rd string QBs, not many are at 100% of health this late in the season, even on "real" teams.