If Drew is the starter next year.........

Bills 12

Please spare me the dissappointment. JP Losman could have done what he did against Pitt on Sunday. Let the kid play, he will improve as he goes.

We know what we have with Drew, and apparantly so did Bill (2 rings) Bellichek.

Now lets move on before I have to drop my Direct TV subscription.

Could he have thrown that nice 50 yard strike to Lee Evans?

I don't disagree with you but, you use hindsight.

The question is not if JP could have gave us that game but, could JP have won it?

The answer is no.

And of course you are not gonna start someone without the hope of winning.

And you can thank Drew that he has one of those rings.

He helped out in the AFC championship game and did not cause a cancer in the 2001 locker room.

JP will start when the coaching staff feels he is ready... And I will back it 100%.

If he couldn't he'd have never even made the team at Tulane.

And who knows, maybe he'd have even thrown it on target so Evans scores untouched.....

If he couldn't he'd have never even made the team at Tulane.

And who knows, maybe he'd have even thrown it on target so Evans scores untouched.....

193747[/snapback]

Maybe, maybe not... He did have to place it it there.

Haven't we learned form the DF/RJ debacle?

I have no doubt that JP is the future... He will play when they feel he is ready.

We are just bitter fans because we were teased with it all and fell short.

I don't disagree with you but, you use hindsight.

The question is not if JP could have gave us that game but, could JP have won it?

The answer is no.

And of course you are not gonna start someone without the hope of winning.

And you can thank Drew that he has one of those rings.

He helped out in the AFC championship game and did not cause a cancer in the 2001 locker room.

JP will start when the coaching staff feels he is ready... And I will back it 100%.

193743[/snapback]

I think he could have wont that game with just 1 play being the difference. He sees the pass rusher coming right at him NOT FROM THE BLINDSIDE, runs out of the sack, therefore does NOT give up a fumble for a TD! & point differencial and the BILLS win that game by 2!

The other game that we could have won was the Pats game where again, Drew gets sacked for a fumble and TD by Seymour. If it were JP and he ran out of it, we could have won that one too.

I think he could have wont that game with just 1 play being the difference. He sees the pass rusher coming right at him NOT FROM THE BLINDSIDE, runs out of the sack, therefore does NOT give up a fumble for a TD! & point differencial and the BILLS win that game by 2!

The other game that we could have won was the Pats game where again, Drew gets sacked for a fumble and TD by Seymour. If it were JP and he ran out of it, we could have won that one too.

193755[/snapback]

That is silly... He might have done that, true... But... He has got to play the WHOLE game... You just can't pick and choose plays... It doesn't work that way... Again HINDSIGHT.

Come on... :D

I have no doubt that JP is the future... He will play when they feel he is ready.

193754[/snapback]

What we learned from DF/RJ was that NEITHER one had what it takes to lead a team to a SB win. DB gives you the same chance (zero).

JP is unknown at this point and he will continue to be unknown as long as he sits. The longer he sits the longer we wait whether he has what it takes or not. Why delay?

Exiled are you happy with DBs play from the time he joined this team? No excuses/explainations, are you happy with his performance?

What we learned from DF/RJ was that NEITHER one had what it takes to lead a team to a SB win.  DB gives you the same chance (zero).

JP is unknown at this point and he will continue to be unknown as long as he sits.  The longer he sits the longer we wait whether he has what it takes or not.  Why delay?

Exiled are you happy with DBs play from the time he joined this team?  No excuses/explainations, are you happy with his performance?

193767[/snapback]

Flutie would have won the game in Tenn.

Yes. You asked me not to explain. I will respectfully oblige. So please don't fire at my answer, you have no merit to do it without my explaination.

:D

That is silly... He might have done that, true... But... He has got to play the WHOLE game... You just can't pick and choose plays... It doesn't work that way... Again HINDSIGHT.

Come on... :D

193761[/snapback]

I cant pick and choose? I cant expect that my damn QB wont sit there take a sack for a fumble and TD to put BOTH games away? Fine how about just adding the POSSIBILITY that he could run out of those plays. How about just that 1 additional dimension that JP adds. There is 2 examples of what that COULD mean to the Bills. Your arguing that JP would not be as good as Drew at everything else. Maybe be true, but Drew is average at best. Could we expect JP to throw for less than 200 yards, 1 int, 0 TD's, and NO fumble against the Steelers? That seems pretty possible to me! And that would have meant a win!

JP isnt competing against a star or even a decent QB at this point, hes competing against a mediocre/poor QB! Can JP do AT LEAST that good? Ill take that bet!

We know Drew is not taking us to the Super Bowl in the future, but we do not know if JP will or will not.

And to tell you the truth, Drew just scares the sh-- out of me when he is playing QB.

When was the last BIG game he won, against NE last year in the opener?

Lookat his stats in the Seattle and St.Louis game this year, it surely was not won because of him, it was more in SPITE of him.

Give me a break.......

193754[/snapback]

Evans was 3yrds behind every defender on the field and Drew short-armed him. There's not a QB in the NFL who couldn't make that throw with one hand in his pocket while wearing an eye patch.

The only thing I learned from RJ/Flutie is that we should have cut them both after the first year.

And I'm not bitter because of the tease; I never thought we had a chance in hell to get in anyways. It's just that after 3(more like 8) years of watching Bledsoe's bumbling&fumbling, horrible judgement, inability to execute simple plays, cavalier attitude toward protecting the ball, atrocious mechanics and arguably the worst field presence of any NFL veteran starter, I'm so far past ready to bid him adieu that it's actually beginning to adversely affect how much I enjoy watching the Bills on Sundays. :D

Cya

Evans was 3yrds behind every defender on the field and Drew short-armed him. There's not a QB in the NFL who couldn't make that throw with one hand in his pocket while wearing an eye patch.

The only thing I learned from RJ/Flutie is that we should have cut them both after the first year.

And I'm not bitter because of the tease; I never thought we had a chance in hell to get in anyways. It's just that after 3(more like 8) years of watching Bledsoe's bumbling&fumbling, horrible judgement, inability to execute simple plays, cavalier attitude toward protecting the ball, atrocious mechanics and arguably the worst field presence of any NFL veteran starter, I'm so far past ready to bid him adieu that it's actually beginning to adversely affect how much I enjoy watching the Bills on Sundays.  :D

Cya

193781[/snapback]

I can't argue with that!

It is just gonna take time before someone else gets in... In the meantime???

Be careful what you wish for?

i will take my lumps . will he win us a ring who knows , did jim kelly win us a ring ? i still love kelly and if drew got us to the big game and lost ??????????????????? i would love the fact that we made it and more than likely be mad if drew lost us the game . that 's life

It's just that after 3(more like 8) years of watching Bledsoe's bumbling&fumbling, horrible judgement, inability to execute simple plays, cavalier attitude toward protecting the ball, atrocious mechanics and arguably the worst field presence of any NFL veteran starter, I'm so far past ready to bid him adieu that it's actually beginning to adversely affect how much I enjoy watching the Bills on Sundays.  :D

193781[/snapback]

My feelings exactly. I buy tickets and enjoy going to the games.. Then I see #11 bumble out onto the field and think " Can the Bills overcome his mistakes/poor play and win in spite of him ? "