Thurman Thomas

K-Gun10

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your twitter settings must be set to pst....i just changed my settings and this is what i see...you have something set up incorrectly...the below screen shot shows the tweet with my twitter settings set to gmt-8

Nah, east cost (EST). Everything else I see (computer time, posts here) show the correct time. It's bizarre why it's showing me that being 3 hours behind.

Edited by The Poojer

your twitter settings must be set to pst....i just changed my settings and this is what i see...you have something set up incorrectly...the below screen shot shows the tweet with my twitter settings set to gmt-8

I don't use twitter, I simply clicked on the link in the first post.

so did i, mine showed 4:08...face facts...it's on your end...the rest of us are seeing it correctly, unless you manipulate the twitter settings like i did...it's ok to be wrong...we won't like you any less.... :-)

[This is an automated response]

That excuse is currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous post.

Please consider using the "truth" function before starting new excuses.

Thank you.

so did i, mine showed 4:08...face facts...it's on your end...the rest of us are seeing it correctly, unless you manipulate the twitter settings like i did...it's ok to be wrong...we won't like you any less.... :-)

Quite frankly, I don't care who's wrong or right, I just am wondering what Thurman is talking about. A change in the ownership? Front Office? Or the annual "We know the team was not up to par this year, but will you please place a deposit for season tickets next year" letter.

well let's be clear...you are not right...you went and pointed out that you thought the rest of us were posting old information....we will know when we know....and like many have intimated....it's thurman...i don't really think they trust him with too much sensitive information....

Quite frankly, I don't care who's wrong or right, I just am wondering what Thurman is talking about. A change in the ownership? Front Office? Or the annual "We know the team was not up to par this year, but will you please place a deposit for season tickets next year" letter.