Did anyone else hear this on Moulds?

Mile High

They showed a clip form the taping of the Eric Moulds show tonight on Empire. And he said that he was willing to restructure his contract for next year to be much more cap friendly. :D I'm happy that Eric wants to stay a Bill and he said that hopefully soon he'll have a superbowl ring. Moulds is set to make 8 million and some change on 2005.

Sorry if this was already posted. The show airs Thursday.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They showed a clip form the taping of the Eric Moulds show tonight on Empire.  And he said that he was willing to restructure his contract for next year to be much more cap friendly. :D  I'm happy that Eric wants to stay a Bill and he said that hopefully soon he'll have a superbowl ring.  Moulds is set to make 8 million and some change on 2005.

Sorry if this was already posted.  The show airs Thursday.

193655[/snapback]

That's really good news......I really can't understand why some people want to trade him or even cut him......the guy is still a stud and he's a loyal Bill.......I'm glad he's willing to stay. Welcome back, Eric.

he must know something about who's going to throw him the ball...perhaps drew won't be around anymore

193665[/snapback]

I'm not going to get my hopes up.........but that would be pretty awesome if you were right.

They showed a clip form the taping of the Eric Moulds show tonight on Empire.  And he said that he was willing to restructure his contract for next year to be much more cap friendly. :D  I'm happy that Eric wants to stay a Bill and he said that hopefully soon he'll have a superbowl ring.  Moulds is set to make 8 million and some change on 2005.

193655[/snapback]

Eric the great!

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

After what Moulds has been through with all the morons throwing the ball to him when he was younger, he DESERVES a little compensation. I'm happy for him! :D

After what Moulds has been through with all the morons throwing the ball to him when he was younger, he DESERVES a little compensation. I'm happy for him! :D

193729[/snapback]

I agree....I also think it's healthy to have people here who WANT to be here and who are loyal to the Bills......I hope the guy finishes his career here. If a third option emerges next year, we will have a pretty nice offense regardless of who the QB is. When I think about how Edgerrin James improved his second year back from knee surgery (following a sub par first season back that left people wondering about him), I can't wait to see Willis go ape sh*t all over the league in '05.

193655[/snapback]

Very Good news. We can't afford to lose him on our offense. Now some OL help and we could be on our way to success.

I agree....I also think it's healthy to have people here who WANT to be here and who are loyal to the Bills......I hope the guy finishes his career here. If a third option emerges next year, we will have a pretty nice offense regardless of who the QB is. When I think about how Edgerrin James improved his second year back from knee surgery (following a sub par first season back that left people wondering about him), I can't wait to see Willis go ape sh*t all over the league in '05.

194453[/snapback]

I am glad he wants to be here, but he is pretty culpable himself with more than a few big drops. Elite WRs catch some of these balls, even if the QB is a little off the mark.

194453[/snapback]

By 3rd option, I assume you mean a number 3 WR. I REALLY hope we can find a good one, perhaps a FA. Anyone have an idea regarding what WR FA are out there. And yes, I want Reed goine

By 3rd option, I assume you mean a number 3 WR.  I REALLY hope we can find a good one, perhaps a FA.  Anyone have an idea regarding what WR FA are out there.  And yes, I want Reed goine

194595[/snapback]

The Bills were one of only two teams with just three 20-catch receivers. Twenty-two teams had at least five. Bledsoe had no dependable third option at wideout. Tight end Mark Campbell was just becoming a viable part of the offense when he was lost for the season. Then tight end Tim Euhus went down. Eric Moulds, like many a star wideout, wants nothing to do with the lead pass thrown over the middle.

Bledsoe's receiving options were, to some degree, minimized by a simplified offense designed to protect him from the sack. But let's be honest. When Josh Reed is your third receiver, how many times are you going that way anyway? Releasing Bobby Shaw might have made a necessary point, but it also gave Bledsoe one fewer experienced receiver.

To say that Bledsoe can't win a Super Bowl is a safe play against the odds. Many great ones haven't. In fact, of the league's current starting quarterbacks, only Tom Brady and Brett Favre have.

He's expendable... :blink: