Chan had one chance to keep his job...

C.Biscuit97

theres a difference between throwing it and trying to score and just trying to embarass your opponent and faking punts. total classless move. pete must still think its college

No problem with what Caroll did. The Bills suck and one rung up the ladder from KC and the Jags. Coaches and players enjoy kicking sand with such incompetent teams. It's good for morale rolling into the playoffs soon.Gailey is a chump.He deserves it. Edited by Best Player Available

It's a classless play. If you're going for it, then leave the offense on the field. Carroll has a history of this. He did it to Stanford and Harbaugh wanted to murder him. I'm not huge on screaming coaches but to get your crap pushed in every other week and do nothing about it bothers the hell out of me. There is zero reason Gailey should finish the year. A joke.

I hope a game like this seals his fate. I'm as hopefully a Bills fan there is and I will not buy a single Bills related thing if he is brought back. 3 straight losing seasons and he is a worse coach than Jauron!!!

I thought John Lynch's perspective, especially coming from a former player was spot on. It's one thing to pile it up during the normal course of play and we can blame the defense for not being good enough to stop them. Look at our NE games or SF this year as well. But to dial up a trick play on a fake punt when you're up by 30 late in the game is purely a bush move.

Peter Carroll incurred a ton of bad karma on that play. If Russell Wilson goes down with a torn ACL, it's Carroll's fault.

GO BILLS!!!