Ask me Anything

CJ Spiller

What is your favorite movie of all time?

Braveheart, they should have never doubted Wallace. And don't believe what they say, I could easily watch that movie 20-25 times a year.

Did you have sex with Chans daughter? Is that why he hates you so much?

Warm

Edited by CJ Spiller

Braveheart, they should have never doubted Wallace. And don't believe what they say, I could easily watch that movie 20-25 times a year.

Yes, but you'd likely need a breather in between viewings. Certainly wouldn't want to wear yourself down...shorten the life of your movie watching career.

Yes, but you'd likely need a breather in between viewings. Certainly wouldn't want to wear yourself down...shorten the life of your movie watching career.

Right. It would be like watching 5 minutes at a time and pausing it for a half hour after each 5 minutes.

It wasn't coach's daughters

His wife??? It must have been bad for him to draft you in the early first round but not use you more than 8 times a game.

Yikes! Why don't you go punt a kitten? It will make you feel better :thumbsup:

Thats sad. My old roommates cat passed the morning.

Besides, kittens are innocent. Chans just a dumb hick. His stupidity is his own fault. He deserves no mercy.

Edited by mrags

His wife??? It must have been bad for him to draft you in the early first round but not use you more than 8 times a game.

Thats sad. My old roommates cat passed the morning.

Besides, kittens are innocent. Chans just a dumb hick.

My condolences for the loss of your old roommates cat. If I had known, I never would have made mention of my favorite stress relief activity.

I feel really weird admitting this but it was Kelsay.

Oh ya, that'll do it. Chris Kelsay must be his secret lover. There's no other explanations as to why he not only is a captain but continues to get raises.

My condolences for the loss of your old roommates cat. If I had known, I never would have made mention of my favorite stress relief activity.

you couldn't have known. Thanks. Rough 2 days. He passes away this morning and went with another buddy to the animal hospital because his lab can't move his back legs. Some spinal injury with tissue growing over and severing cords or something. Very sad pet day.

Michael Jasper....boxers or briefs?

Chris Kelsay... Spit or Swallow?

When you make scrambled eggs do you use a dash of water or milk?? I always heard water actually makes fluffier eggs.

Thanks CJ.

Why would anyone use dish water for eggs?