Tashard Choice "not a great back" according to Gailey

bobobonators

Chan is such a brilliant coach. The season is over so he's going to run the crap out of Spiller for the next three meaningless games when he should have used him more when it mattered. Why even play CJ now? Instead, the sensible thing to do would be to wear Tard Choice out and let him be the player that risks getting injured behind this depleted and weak offensive line.

exactly. now that the season is over, we'll make sure Spiller is a big part of the offense. unreal. Look at the Vikings with AP...guy comes off of major knee surgery and their running him into the ground and he's carrying the Vikings on his back. We drafted CJ 9th overall to get 7 touches in a game. god the more i think about it the more pissed off i get.

Edited by bobobonators

There's this expression called, "less is more". I did read his actual statement, and quite frankly it's a long - winded way of saying not much at all. The entire statement has a negative tone to it though.

"Tashard will be stepping in for Fred this week and giving CJ a breather every once in a while." See how easy that is? Is a qualitative analysis of Tashard's ability really necessary? I don't think so..but oh well.

It's not really destructive to state Choice isn't as good as FJax or CJ. Everyone in that locker room knows it, even Choice.

Kind of a silly thing to try to grill Gailey on. There's much better stuff without stretching something like this.

Edited by BlueFire

Did any of you actually read TFA (the f'in article)? I don't see anything wrong with him saying Choice is a very good back, but not on the level of a C.J. Spiller or FJax.

"We're going to get the opportunity here in the next few weeks for [spiller] to get it a lot and we won't have what I term two great backs," Gailey said. "I think Tashard is a very good back, but to me he's not in Fred's category. So there won't be a lot of sharing of duties. C.J. will have to take a big part of the load now."

Thank you.

Yeah he didn't say "Tashard is not a great back."

However my epiphany for the day is that Chan is not a very smart guy. The fact that it took me this long to figure that out admittedly doesn't look good for me. But I digress.

There are people who speak intelligently who are not intelligent and there are people who speak like idiots who are actually intelligent.

However the majority of the time, if a person really sounds intelligent, he/she really is intelligent. Same for people who sound like idiots.

If I had to compare Gailey with another Bills coach in terms of how he speaks and the image he projects, I'd have to sadly say that he reminds me a good deal of Hank Bullough.