Adrian Peterson had 33 touches

peterpan

33 is a bit much....probably why peterson is injured all the time. 20 at least for Spiller

How many did Fred have before shredding his knee? Less then 10? Your statement about Peterson holds zero weight! I do agree about spiller but 25 or more is better!

And the Vikings won, with only 91 yards passing.

Didn't we interview that guy for our HC job and turn him away?

I suspect if the Bills had AP he would get his 30 touches per game as well.

AP is an every down power back, Spiller is a "waterbug". Apples to oranges comparison in my opinion.

From what I remember Frazier reportedly turned down an interview with the Bills, not the other way around.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I suspect if the Bills had AP he would get his 30 touches per game as well.

AP is an every down power back, Spiller is a "waterbug". Apples to oranges comparison in my opinion.

From what I remember Frazier reportedly turned down an interview with the Bills, not the other way around.

Jamaal Charles had 18 carries for 165 yards today. I'd say he's pretty similar to Spiller...

Spillr could only dream of getting 18 carries.

Its football, you get your best player the ball, regardless of position or skill.

Spiller is our best player, he needs 20 touches/targets per game.

I agree he isnt a power back like Peterson, but thats ok. Line him up at WR, thrown him screens, target him out of the backfield. Sproles for New Orleans gets 5-10 receptions a game, and maybe 2 rush attempts. Why can't that be Spiller? With 15+ rushes too.