Trade for Kirk Cousins

Unconfirmed reports out of DC are that RGIII has a torn ACL and torn PCL with a 14-18 month recovery time. No way Cousins gets traded.

If I were Dan Snyder, Shanahan would be packing his bags right now. And he'd be taking his son with him.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shanahan wanted to win at all costs, well he sure showed everybody.

As for Dr Andrews, he should be banned from the NFL and possibly disbarred or however you take away his license to practice medicine. Teams have doctors to stand up to the coach simply because of this. This guy is an imbecile who tried to cover his short comings with a CYA campaign.

Shanahan should be fined, released and banned for life. What he did was inexcusable.

RGIII learned a lesson that he is simply a piece of meat.

I thought Cousins looked good in the preseason....and im with you Ive also thought about the trade

I agree he also looked good in finishing a win for Washington and in starting and beating the Browns. Shanahan lost a lot of respect by playing RG111 injured and when he obviously agrivated the injury against the Seahawks refusing to pull him from the game. Now he has a QB with a torn ACL going into next season, The league should suspend Shanahan for multiple games for failing to protect his player and putting winning ahead of a RG111's health.

This really was a bone head move. After the 2nd TD when he knew his QB was injured he could have put Cousins in with a 14 point lead to protect. If they could have mounted any semblance of an offense after that point they would have won the game. Shanahan may know X's and O's but there's a lot lacking to his overally coaching ability.

The irony is that by protecting his injured player, he would have given his team a better chance to win that game. Instead he turned it into a lose-lose proposition. I cannot believe the mindless ESPN talking heads like Dilfer who are supporting Shanahan. Incredible.

This really was a bone head move. After the 2nd TD when he knew his QB was injured he could have put Cousins in with a 14 point lead to protect. If they could have mounted any semblance of an offense after that point they would have won the game. Shanahan may know X's and O's but there's a lot lacking to his overally coaching ability.

Yup

As for Dr Andrews, he should be banned from the NFL and possibly disbarred or however you take away his license to practice medicine. Teams have doctors to stand up to the coach simply because of this. This guy is an imbecile who tried to cover his short comings with a CYA campaign.

Shanahan should be fined, released and banned for life. What he did was inexcusable.

RGIII learned a lesson that he is simply a piece of meat.

disgusting display. When his knee went out i almost got sick. When he came out of "the shack smiling i really wanted to puke "

But to the point I sure did consider Cousins trade worthy even at the high cost.

Thank gosh for Dan he drafted a backup.

More evil in the nfl. I thought B bellicheat had the rights to that title but Shanahan is giving him a run

So, supposing RG3 misses next season, that means Cousins is the guy. If he lights it up that leads to an interesting dilemma. When RG3 comes back do they trade cousins for some high picks? Do you go back to RG3 and hope his knee holds out? Or do you try to shop RG3?

So, supposing RG3 misses next season, that means Cousins is the guy. If he lights it up that leads to an interesting dilemma. When RG3 comes back do they trade cousins for some high picks? Do you go back to RG3 and hope his knee holds out? Or do you try to shop RG3?

Short of an MVP type season - rg3 gets the nod, hold cousins a year as insurance. Decide from there.