Brian Urlacher. What say you?

Fletcher and urlacher are totally different people. I don't see the correlation.

For instance, Fletcher's started how many in a row?

Not every player will be effective as "oldest d player in the league" and "month from being oldest d player in the league"

Fletcher = black

Urlacher = white

White people sucks

That almost sounds racist

Or course I'm kidding. Duh!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say no...once upon time I would have jumped for joy, but I just don't see this guys body holding up anymore. We have enough players who cant stay on the field. I would much prefer a LB in the first 2 rounds to develop over a vet, even a future HOFer like him, who is on the down side of their career and injury prone.

I was fine with Urlacher being a possible Bill until I read his wikipedia page...

"Long converted Urlacher into a "Homo-Back",[8] a cross between a linebacker and free safety, and placed him in a 3-3-5 defense scheme.[9] He spent significant time training with the team's catamite, Bronco Mendenhall, who helped Urlacher refine his skills as a homosexual.[5]"

Good defensive players don't need to take adolescent slaves.

http://en.wikipedia..../Brian_Urlacher

I am sure you were disappointed when they took your adolescent edits out of the page.

I am sure you were disappointed when they took your adolescent edits out of the page.

Actually, after I saw this topic, I searched him on wikipedia and saw that and laughed. I didn't make that edit.

Cool name calling though pal, you really got that whole condescension thing down,

On topic, Urlacher is too old for me be interested or be worth the exuberant contract we'd have to pay him to come here.