September 1st...Wow

Thailog80

Only 11 more days until the opener!!! Can you feel the power ? :unsure: I always love the beginning of football season but I am bummed to see summer end. But since this summer sucked ass royally let's bring on fottball season. Go Bills!! See you in less than two weeks at the TBD tailgate!!

With the god awful weather we have had this summer, I've been ready for fall since the end of july, it just never felt like summer to me. Labor Day weekend is always bittersweet it sucks to see summer go, but what the hell it's time for football.

I realize it doesn't make up for the bulk of crappy weather we have had in WNY this summer, but the last week or so has been beautiful, plus the nice forecast through Saturday is better than nothing!

:unsure:

14333[/snapback]

Where I'm at my last two weeks have consisted of one tropical storm and one tropical depression, in words of comic book guy "worst summer ever"

SUMMER of 04' :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

This has been one of the best summers ever!  I *hate* 90 degree weather.  This overcast and in the 70s has been perfect for my taste.

I think I'm in the minority though...

CW

14363[/snapback]

I've got your back on this one. I'm GLAD to see it go. Living down south, summers are usually chock full of days above 90 degrees and 90% humidity. I think it's simply horrible. You'll break a sweat just taking the dog outside or getting the mail.

I'm looking forward to the 30's, 40's, and 50's the fall and the winter will bring.

Summers up north are different. Lower humidity. Highs 78 - 84. Beautiful when there's no rain. I just can't stomach these Georgia summers.

-Jeff

This has been one of the best summers ever!  I *hate* 90 degree weather.  This overcast and in the 70s has been perfect for my taste.

I think I'm in the minority though...

CW

14363[/snapback]

I agree with you on the weather, I also hate 90 degree humid weather, give me the fall any day baby.

Global warming does not mean it gets hotter everywhere in the world. What it does do is create more extreme weather - some areas will be hotter, some colder, some wetter, etc.

The farmers almanac is predicting heavy precipitation and dramatic temperature swings this coming winter for the Northeast US.

So sorry to hear about your bum summer. We're celebrating down here because we actually got some rain, and very few days over 98 degrees. I've saved a bundle on my water and electricity bill. And the pool doesn't feel like a hot tub like it did last summer.

And having a "single" summer was definately a blast. Now I'll need to settle down and look for a "winter boyfriend" for those cooler nights.

Hey man, it's in the high 90s out here still with no sign of relief in sight. It'll likely stay like this through September. Bring the family and come hang out by the pool. We'll grill up some tequila wings and make it a party.

14392[/snapback]

mmmmmmmmmmm...tequila wings. Thailog, which game do you forsee as our wings game?

Hey man, it's in the high 90s out here still with no sign of relief in sight. It'll likely stay like this through September. Bring the family and come hang out by the pool. We'll grill up some tequila wings and make it a party.

Sit out back and watch all the smoke from the late September fires?? :(:P Kinda' gives more of a charcoal taste to the wings though. :lol:

Sit out back and watch all the smoke from the late September fires??  :(  :P  Kinda' gives more of a charcoal taste to the wings though.  :lol:

14595[/snapback]

I always hated the damm summer. Every1 always says the same thing. 'ICANT WAIT 4 SUMMER 2 GET HERE' but when its here very1 stahys inside with the A\C on. AS for me I'm more of a FALL/Winter type of guy. At least in the winter you can dress warmer t okeep yourself from getting cold with a nice bootle of BLACKBERRY BRANDY

14392[/snapback]

Sounds like a plan to me.