[I suggest a trade for] Alex Smith

djsabres

Nassib is a real NFL contender. He can read a defense well and has the tools.

If our QBs in 2013 were Alex Smith, and then Nassib and Gleanon in the draft, I would love it.

YEs,,Please bring the guy that has a 90 win percentage in last 2 years and 80 thousand fans yelling to bench him.....GO BILLS with MEDIOCRITY!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nassib is a real NFL contender. He can read a defense well and has the tools.

If our QBs in 2013 were Alex Smith, and then Nassib and Gleanon in the draft, I would love it.

Agreed and Agreed!!!!

Nassib's stock is going up.....Projecting 2nd rounder. What I love is that he's kind of a local product (From PA) ....If he can withstand living in the Cuse for 4 winters, B-lo is a non-issue! If it were him vs. another southern boy or Cali princess with slightly better skills, go for the kid that would only need to drive a couple hours to his new home!!

Rocket arm, quick release, his pump fake and play fakes are ridiculous...feels the rush really well....decent scrambler. Looks like he's a pretty good field general too...

11/29/12 - BIG EAST: NFL DRAFT PROSPECT WATCH - WEEK 13: 1. QB Ryan Nassib, 6-2, 228, Syracuse: Why he has the top spot: Nassib has set numerous single-season and career school records in 2012 with a spectacular season. With one game left in his career, the senior quarterback already owns the Syracuse record for passing yards (9,060) and completions (780) in a career. Nassib also leads the Big East in touchdowns with 24, passing yards with 3,619 and passing yards per game with 301.6. On the national level, Nassib ranks 13th in FBS in total yards per game (312.3). More importantly, Nassib has keyed a late-season revival by the Orange.

The Syracuse offense has averaged 38 points during a current three-game winning streak and 35.8 over its last six contests. Nassib has a powerful arm, reads coverages effectively and has demonstrated poise in high-pressure situations. From the start of the season, Nassib looked completely remade. In a 42-41 opening-week defeat against Northwestern, he tied a Big East record for completions with 45 and set the conference all-time mark in attempts with 66. In spite of the loss, Nassib set a school record with 482 passing yards. Syracuse coach Doug Marrone has run out of superlatives to describe the leader of his offense.

Season stats (12 games): 283 of 448 (63.2 completion percentage), 24 TDs, 9 INTs, 3,619 passing yards.

Player ranking: Nassib's stock is rising, he's now ranked No. 43 overall and the No. 4 quarterback in CBSSports.com's latest player rankings. Nassib is currently projected to be selected in the second round. At the start of the season, Nassib was projected to be taken in round 3-4. - Matt Rybaltowski, CBSSports.com

Edited by filthymcnasty08

We already have one Smith for quarterback. What do you want two for?? He is two for two this year I think. Thank the Jets. And we got him cheap. Draft one that doesn't have the name Smith. I love Fitz. Who else has a quarterback from Harvard?? My heart doctor is from Harvard. Great school. Any more questions??

We already have one Smith for quarterback. What do you want two for?? He is two for two this year I think. Thank the Jets. And we got him cheap. Draft one that doesn't have the name Smith. I love Fitz. Who else has a quarterback from Harvard?? My heart doctor is from Harvard. Great school. Any more questions??

AMEN!

I would just about kill for Geno Smith to come to Buffalo...So... B-)

Get er done.

Not sure he is the answer, but a definite improvement over Fitz, in just that he doesn't lose 4 or 5 games by himself every season because of his lack of arm strenght and piss poor decisions. I wish Larry the Cable Guy would throw a copyright around here so that phrase goes away, sounds dumb as hell when used in this context.

I would classify someone who has two pass attempts and two interceptions over almost two season as a quarterback, but as "You can have him back if you give me my quarter back." What a waste of money and space he has been. Edited by BuffBill