His Luck's Run Out: 11/25/2012 - Bills @ Colts GAME THREAD

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

kind of glad the season is over.

i have so much work to do, and i sit on this stupid message board b*tching about the bills all week long. reading articles to prep for sundays game. playing around with the playoff calculator. basically building my life around sundays at 1.

not next week. im going to be doing something totally different. maybe ill go see the new james bond movie, go for a hike, go christmas shopping, i dont really care. if we win, we win. im quitting on this season though - the players did 10 weeks ago, so what difference does it make.

and next season? if gailey is our coach, im not watching.

I don't want to read anyone's rant how we can still do it moving forward. your more than welcome to, but you have a worse neurologic condition than me. I'm out. I can get back to my runs and workouts after church as I will not watch this crap anymore. I'm hopeful as always every year once it becomes a reality to go now 4-12. I don't care if we lose close or blown out. Just lose, so we are better on the draft board, and maybe we pick up even more free agents.

We are the laughingstock of the NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you like being a punchline?

Time to blow this thing up and try again... This is not a well coached football team. It was a must win and they came out flat and uninspired. Oh and time to draft a QB

Yeah, cuz that has worked every 3 years for the last 13. We need a new owner. One constant in this teams history of sub-500 footbal is the meddling, micromanaging curmudgeon who lives in Detroit.

I wonder if people will blame our defense for our garbage QB doing nothing vs another crappy defense.

Trust me they will. These are the ones that love to lose. I support them, because if fitztrash stay behind center we are sure to get a high pick. The defense stink on 3rd down, but to watch Chan butcher all of his calls, and the trash making ass decisions the results will remain the same.

Time to blow this thing up and try again... This is not a well coached football team. It was a must win and they came out flat and uninspired. Oh and time to draft a QB

Look at the Colts, 2-14 last year and sucked in every aspect. Coaching, QB, running, defense. New HC, new QB, and now 7-4

Bills 4-7, same crap, different year