Will anyone else be at the game tomorrow?

BuckeyeBill

Tonight I will be sleeping in the Hyatt Regency in Indianapolis. Tomorrow, I will be walking three blocks south to the Lucas Oil Stadium to watch our Buffalo Bills beat the uprising Colts. I've never been to an away Bills game before, and I am pumped!

I hope the Colts fans are civil when I'm cheering for the opposing squad. Will anyone else from TwoBillsDrive be there cheering with me?

Tonight I will be sleeping in the Hyatt Regency in Indianapolis. Tomorrow, I will be walking three blocks south to the Lucas Oil Stadium to watch our Buffalo Bills beat the uprising Colts. I've never been to an away Bills game before, and I am pumped!

I hope the Colts fans are civil when I'm cheering for the opposing squad. Will anyone else from TwoBillsDrive be there cheering with me?

Myself and the Cincinnati Kid will be there :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Only in spirit brothers.

Please represent for all of us.

GO BILLS!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Only in spirit brothers.

Please represent for all of us.

GO BILLS!!!!!

Please get ungodly drunk, throw up in the stands, swear at old ladies , pee on 9 year olds, and get in twelve fights.....one must uphold the Buffalo fan tradition!

Hope everyone had fun in Indy last night..looks like a great town. I ave not been in 24 years, and never for a game.ENJOY

Edited by plenzmd1

I was in Indy last weekend for work and had a nice dinner downtown in between the stadium and the Pacers new arena. Sadly, there were no games happening that night. But man what a nice little spot they have there in downtown Indianapolis. The Colts stadium is gorgeous from the outside and when I saw it up close, it finally made sense to me that the Bills could really use a new building. I have been in the "who gives a @#%%$ I'm just there to watch a game and tailgate!" crowd for many years, but wow, that stadium is a gem.

The real bummer was that I missed seeing the Bills by one week! At least two colleagues out there with me are also die-hards and we would have been stoked to see this game in person. Have a great time Bills brothers