"Bills Can't Take Next Step With Bledsoe "

Mark VI

Yes it is.

He hasn't been a good quarterback in the NFL since about 1997.

192537[/snapback]

Well, I'd argue that he's never been a very good QB, just a guy that put up stats...but you're right, it's been about 7-8 or so years since he was putting up those big numbers.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Balanced?

You have got to be kidding me.  Is this the first time you have read Sullivan?  He has been writing the same article about Bledsoe for the past couple of years.  The guy is a whinger and always has been.

192184[/snapback]

If he is writing the same thing for 2 years, then it is time to admit he is right and the pro-Bledsoe lobby is wrong. The article exactly states how DB is as a player. This is the reason Bellicheck got rid of him. I think we are in the same situation that NE was before DB got hurt. That situation forced BB to start Brady and realize that DB's failings were dragging the team down. I don't believe BB was a genius for making the switch (else he would have pulled DB). The Brady experiment happened because of DB's injury, BB saw the light and decided to jettison DB.

I firmly believe that a good QB would have done wonders with the talent that we have even given some shortcomings on the OL. A QB is called good when he does great when the rest of the team is having an off day. DB has not done that - he only wins when everyone around him plays well. Seattle game is an example - without our D, we would have lost that game.