Bills-Colts

billsflippinrule

We'll be there but I'm not sure where we're setting up yet. I think our friends we're meeting up with are trying to get a hold of Kenny.

If anyone heads out to a bar downtown on Saturday night, the wife and I might try to meet up... but you'll have to be seen with me and my Leodis jersey! Go bills!

My dad and I are heading over to Indy from Cincinnati in a few hours. Staying at the Westin tonight - since we'll already be parked (in a garage), we'll probably stay indoors instead of tailgating.

Since it's close to our hotel and a short walk to the stadium, we'll probably hit up Champions Sports Bar: https://plus.google.com/113132454344445703151/about?gl=us&hl=en

I just called and they open at 10am. We'll probably grab an early lunch and a few beers before walking over.

Guest billsflippinrule

We're in the Hilton off the circle. if there is a plan for a bills tailgate or a meet up Saturday night, we'd love to know!

I heard from Ken, there is no official tailgate, but the Holiday Inn Express by the stadium....

http://goo.gl/maps/IASwO <--- cut-n-paste into your internet browser

is going to allow people to tailgate there, but if you are not staying there, you'll need to find parking elsewhere and walk over.

Any idea where we could park near there? And cost?

From Buffalo, live in Bloomington, IN. Coming up for the game, and hope there mm is room for two more at the tailgate! Anybody have any extra tix? If not, stubhubbing it tonight.

Wife and I ended up getting dinner at the Weber Grill Saturday night- highly recommend this place if you are in downtown Indianapolis! I got a half-rack of ribs that were very good. My wife ordered the beef brisket and the Blackened Angus Meatloaf (with prime rib in it)- great recommendation by the server! Excellent entree.

Afterward, we walked through the Circle Centre Mall- some of Hochuli's crew were in there (not Ed himself). Then we walked over to Monument Square and took photos of the monument lit in Christmas lights. We also stopped in a Candy Store that had all kinds of old-fashioned candies and sodas- Root Beers, Srawberry sodas, etc. They even had a Buffalo Wing Sauce soda and a Bacon-flavored soda among the unique flavors.