Pittsburgh fans at the game

Dr. Fong

This topic might have already been covered, but what the hell was the deal with all those Pittsburgh fans at the stadium Sunday. That was sickening. At times you would have thought it was a Pittsburgh home game. Anyone that can shed and light on this?

It's called buying tickets at BuffaloBills.com ;)  :doh:

191926[/snapback]

Yeah thanks genius. I was saying that it seemed like there were way more of them than at the average game. Disappointing that in a game that meant so much to the Bills there were so many of those stupid towels waving around.

Yeah thanks genius.  I was saying that it seemed like there were way more of them than at the average game.  Disappointing that in a game that meant so much to the Bills there were so many of those stupid towels waving around.

191931[/snapback]

How about buying a couple more season tix,,that would be 2 less of them next time ;)

It's too early to think about renewing my season tickets.  Catch me around draft time when i start to get excited again.

191936[/snapback]

Won't be much to be excited about this year at draft time with no number one. Unless maybe Donahoe works some magic to make one appear.

Kind of a long haul from Virginia.  I do what I can.

191938[/snapback]

R. Rich has seasons and he's in Maryland. You could always try finding someone else that's interested in tickets from your area and split the cost/tickets between yourselves.

This topic might have already been covered, but what the hell was the deal with all those Pittsburgh fans at the stadium Sunday.  That was sickening.  At times you would have thought it was a Pittsburgh home game.  Anyone that can shed and light on this?

191925[/snapback]

And yes, it was covered earlier....

PO'ed...

R. Rich has seasons and he's in Maryland. You could always try finding someone else that's interested in tickets from your area and split the cost/tickets between yourselves.

192082[/snapback]

So that means at a minimum he has a 4 hr. head start on me. I've actually considered it, but just haven't made that final step. An 11 hr. drive each way is a bit much.

When I first got relocated to Milwaukee, I used to take the 11 hour drive back to Buffalo about 6 times a year because I missed my friends and the Bills. It can be done.

192234[/snapback]

Yes it can be done. It's not like I'm saying it's impossible. You had two motivations for driving back, Bills game and friends. Snif snif I don't.....HAVE any friends alright.....there are you happy? I'm friendless. ;)

Yes it can be done.  It's not like I'm saying it's impossible.  You had two motivations for driving back, Bills game and friends.  Snif snif I don't.....HAVE any friends alright.....there are you happy?  I'm friendless.  ;)

192251[/snapback]

Maybe if you'd come up to some games you'd make some new friends.

So that means at a minimum he has a 4 hr. head start on me.  I've actually considered it, but just haven't made that final step.  An 11 hr. drive each way is a bit much.

192229[/snapback]

I have season tickets and live in Richmond VA. Me and my girlfriend drove to 5 regular season games this year. Sold my tickets to people here on the wall for the other 3. Never go to the pre-season games.

Takes me 9 1/2 hrs. Usually take Monday off of work and split the distance on the way home!

I have season tickets and live in Richmond VA.  Me and my girlfriend drove to 5 regular season games this year.  Sold my tickets to people here on the wall for the other 3.  Never go to the pre-season games. 

Takes me 9 1/2 hrs.  Usually take Monday off of work and split the distance on the way home!

192416[/snapback]

my girlfriend and I :):lol: me and my girlfriend :lol::lol:

my girlfriend and I :)  :lol: me and my girlfriend  :lol:  :lol:

192423[/snapback]

Noted. That grammar was pretty bad, I must admit. But hey, it's not like you are Joe Clark either....I mean, take this paragraph from an earlier post of yours....

"i say its time to get off the pot or sh-- .why would you go and bring another QB in to start next year . lets say you do and he goes 9 and 7 do you keep JP on the side lines another year after that because this guy might take us to the big game next year . GET REAL this kid is making a lot of money to be the QB of the bills . he needs to start next year ."

Can we capitalize a word leading a sentence? Can we correct some run-on sentence problems? How about mixing in a comma? Isn't the phrase....."sh-- or get off the pot" and not the other way around? Oh well, high school was a long time ago, no biggie.

But my girlfriend and I will be noted. Definately a mistake!!!

Noted. That grammar was pretty bad, I must admit.  But hey, it's not like you are Joe Clark either....I mean, take this paragraph from an earlier post of yours....

"i say its time to get off the pot or sh-- .why would you go and bring another QB in to start next year . lets say you do and he goes 9 and 7 do you keep JP on the side lines another year after that because this guy might take us to the big game next year . GET REAL this kid is making a lot of money to be the QB of the bills . he needs to start next year ."

Can we capitalize a word leading a sentence?  Can we correct some run-on sentence problems?  How about mixing in a comma?  Isn't the phrase....."sh-- or get off the pot" and not the other way around?  Oh well, high school was a long time ago, no biggie.

But my girlfriend and I will be noted.  Definately a mistake!!!

192442[/snapback]

just trying to stop bashing drew :):lol: and i know i cann't spell or do proper english :lol::lol: