Optimus Klein

Solomon Grundy

Your one of those that only reads the first post and then replies to your own, eh?

No, I actually had written my post about 3 hours ago after T Master wrote his. I had closed it down to the bottom of my PC without posting. When I reopened the tab I hit post. I saw a respone after looking in another thread. So I guess in the last 3 hours and 30 minutes or so I just may have missed part of the discussion. Sorry to disappoint you by not going back through the whole thing. :oops:

Ive watched a lot of Kstate games he's a tough qb who's runs well and throws just well enough to burn you...at the college level - he is nowhere NOWHERE near the NFL

To get back to serious talk - that's been my impression. I've only seen a small sample so i defer to you a bit but even in his better stat line games, he still just seemed like a good, easy to like college qb that fit his coaches scheme well. Fun to watch on Saturday, unlikely to even get a chance on Sunday yet alone be an impact player.

No, I actually had written my post about 3 hours ago after T Master wrote his. I had closed it down to the bottom of my PC without posting. When I reopened the tab I hit post. I saw a respone after looking in another thread. So I guess in the last 3 hours and 30 minutes or so I just may have missed part of the discussion. Sorry to disappoint you by not going back through the whole thing. :oops:

No worries - just a good chuckle as there are a lot of those people that click on a long thread and barely read past the title. I've done the same as you before though.

Potential franchise QBs dont last into the 2nd to 4th round. That shows serious red flags about the player.

Okay, so Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Tony Romo aren't franchise QB's? Andy Dalton and Russell Wilson aren't that good either? I'm saying that against "better" competition he's had his better games and his leadership qualities are excellent. I'd draft him before I take a Mike Glennon or even the so called best QB in the draft, Matt Barkley. I'd be interested to know what Mike Mayock, Ron Jaworski or Jon Gruden think of him.

Okay, so Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Tony Romo aren't franchise QB's? Andy Dalton and Russell Wilson aren't that good either? I'm saying that against "better" competition he's had his better games and his leadership qualities are excellent. I'd draft him before I take a Mike Glennon or even the so called best QB in the draft, Matt Barkley. I'd be interested to know what Mike Mayock, Ron Jaworski or Jon Gruden think of him.

Why don't you watch more of him.... Catch that soaring wobbly pick he just threw?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.