Time for a new contract for Terrence McGee

BillsWatch

Yes I know he got a contract modified this year.

The new contract he needs is to be a DB coach for Bills. 'Retire' and Bills will still retain rights. Let him recover from surgery/therapy as a coach for his body is telling him that it needs more time. In a year or two he can attempt a comeback if he still thinks he has it in him but trying to come back and play next year is a plan for failure.

We should try him out at Safety, it's a less physically taxing position + it requires more football IQ, something he has in spades.

think about that lineup. byrd, wilson, and mcgee all playing safety with gilmore as the lone cb. Oh man, we'd be awesome!!

trust me

We should try him out at Safety, it's a less physically taxing position + it requires more football IQ, something he has in spades.

think about that lineup. byrd, wilson, and mcgee all playing safety with gilmore as the lone cb. Oh man, we'd be awesome!!

trust me

we have a log jamb at safety.

Searcy, Byrd are starters and safety in 2013 with Aaron williams and George Wilson filling out depth.

I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe McGee is a coach or a leader.

George Wilson is much more likely to transfer into the coaching ranks.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Yes I know he got a contract modified this year.

The new contract he needs is to be a DB coach for Bills. 'Retire' and Bills will still retain rights. Let him recover from surgery/therapy as a coach for his body is telling him that it needs more time. In a year or two he can attempt a comeback if he still thinks he has it in him but trying to come back and play next year is a plan for failure.

JUST STOP IT MAN !! The guys time has come he needs to retire period !! If they want to keep him around in a coaching position is one thing but as a player

COME ON MAN !!!! You are starting to sound like Gailey the guy is done & if he is brought back who ever makes that decision needs to loser their job !!

I give the guy props for what he gave the team & he was one of the better ones that have been on the team , that being said the guy has taken a roster spot away from another possible player that could have given something to the team other than taking up space ..

The NFL is a harsh reality when a players time comes to bow out gracefully & this should be Mcgees swan song just leave quietly , if he wants to come back to retire a Bill thats cool but his time is long over due !!!!

Thanks T.M. for all you did for the Bills you will be remembered as a good player for the franchise SEE YA !!!!!!

Your all absolutely F&@KING CRAZY if you think Terrence should be anything but let go and forgotten about. He is OLD. INJURED. SLOW. And he's not coming back to the glory days ever. Not as a coach. Not as a CB. Not as a S. NEVER!!! The fact that he was given a contract and Greer was allowed to walk in FA is CRIMINAL!!!

Bye Terrance. You were really good for about 3 years and then average and fighting off injuries for the rest of it. Thanks. Now go.

we have a log jamb at safety.

Searcy, Byrd are starters and safety in 2013 with Aaron williams and George Wilson filling out depth.

I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe McGee is a coach or a leader.

George Wilson is much more likely to transfer into the coaching ranks.

A logjam? the only NFL player in the group is Byrd. Wilson is done.