RIP King - needed to put him asleep last night

BillsWatch

So sorry to hear f your loss, definately one of the toughest things I had to do in my life, putting down a pet who always adored us, protected me and my family, was always there to share the mood, and brighten my day. I have been through it three times alreeady, but as someone said before, you can honor that freind by getting another less fortunate one who is in a shelter just waiting to share the love you miss. Good luck and your days will get brighter as you move forward, but you will never forget the times with that cheriushed freind.

My heart is with you. King was born into this world and needed someone. You were the one and gave him the life he deserved. Im sure he knew that and you were both lucky to find eachother. A dog can't live as long as us and its a cruel reality, but they are a blessing in our lives.

Thanks for kind words.

Not sure how long it will last but I keep seeing reminders where he would be when I get home, go into pet area, eating Thanksgiving, etc.

Tried to take care of everything first day (contacted regular vet to take off reminder list, picked up his things, etc) but my wife is planning on giving biscuits, food, snacks, etc to a friend but is waiting to tell her until after Thanksgiving is over so it does not ruin hers.