Streaker(s), Sideshows & fights...Place your bets

Over/under on a streaker is 2nd quarter with 2 mins left to play (I'd take the overs on that)

A drunk guy trying to tight rope walk the cable across the stadium (not sure they have that anymore but someone tried it when I was a kid at the stadium years ago) 5 to 1

Number of fights between Bills vs. Dolphins fans 11

Number of fights between Bills and Bills fans 8

Number of fights between Reggie Bush and Buffalo women in the tunnel 31

Number of times the NFL Network announcers say "Ya Gotta Love....", "Now here's a guy....", "Explosive" or "this is a young team". 4,321

Go Bills!!

Over/under on a streaker is 2nd quarter with 2 mins left to play (I'd take the overs on that)

A drunk guy trying to tight rope walk the cable across the stadium (not sure they have that anymore but someone tried it when I was a kid at the stadium years ago) 5 to 1

Number of fights between Bills vs. Dolphins fans 11

Number of fights between Bills and Bills fans 8

Number of fights between Reggie Bush and Buffalo women in the tunnel 31

Number of times the NFL Network announcers say "Ya Gotta Love....", "Now here's a guy....", "Explosive" or "this is a young team". 4,321

Go Bills!!

LOL. A funny post. Let's hope the game is the main show, w/ the Bills on top. Go Bills!!!

... A drunk guy trying to tight rope walk the cable across the stadium (not sure they have that anymore but someone tried it when I was a kid at the stadium years ago) 5 to 1...

1975 Monday nighter against the NY Giants. They don't show that stuff on TV anymore so as not to encourage people, but ABC showed the guy trying it that night and ran the graphic asking, "Philippe Petit?" He was the guy that walked the high wire between the World Trade Center towers in 1974. No safety harness, either. Crazy dude.

GO BILLS!!!

1975 Monday nighter against the NY Giants. They don't show that stuff on TV anymore so as not to encourage people, but ABC showed the guy trying it that night and ran the graphic asking, "Philippe Petit?" He was the guy that walked the high wire between the World Trade Center towers in 1974. No safety harness, either. Crazy dude.

GO BILLS!!!

Yep, I thought it was against the Eagles but you're right

There will be at least 1 drunk dude run on the field but I think he’ll at least be partially clothed.

No one will be going out on the wire…they put a security guard on each end of both wires to prevent that from happening again. When I worked security at the stadium I pulled that duty a few times. What an easy gig. You just sit there in front of the wire to block anyone and watch the game.

Edited by cnico

There will be at least 1 drunk dude run on the field but I think he’ll at least be partially clothed.

No one will be going out on the wire…they put a security guard on each end of both wires to prevent that from happening again. When I worked security at the stadium I pulled that duty a few times. What an easy gig. You just sit there in front of the wire to block anyone and watch the game.

Everyone has their price.

1989, took my college buddy (big Miami fan) to RWS for a game. He was wearing a wool Dolphins hat. Some old lady, Bills fan of course, came up from behind, pulled his hat off and whacked him across the back of his head with a Bills seat cushion. He was like, WTF?!? If it wasn't an old lady doing it he probably would've gone off but I had to laugh. Just that scene was so typical Buffalo.

I'd be willing to put a $10 spot on a drunkard takes to the field. Whether or not the dude is nude is debatable.

I'd love to see a whole section of UB sorority chicks attend this game & sit behind the Miami bench in trench coats if you know what I mean.

Then they should let them storm the field and tackle that little Vaja, I mean Bush.