Bills uniform for Thursday night

zow2

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I feel the same way.

I really thought that I'd like the white tops with blue pants, but for some reason the blue pants look cheesy.

White on white looks old school. Luv it.

I thought so too but I have really come to like the all white look.

Love: White jersey, blue pants, white helmet with charging Buffalo

Any variation of the current unis are okay with me (though I hate those fuggin' collars...I wouldn't buy a jersey becasue of that!)

From the TD/Bledsoe era: I really kind of liked the blue and blue combo...any variation on the road jerseys were hideous. Overall, I hate any uniforms, like those, that have a stripe down the side of the jersey, that is supposed to be a continuation of the stripe on the pants..it just looks stupid. As I recall, the Broncos were the first to sport this look, and won back to back Super Bowls, and then everyone else started to follow the trend.

As for the blue and blue thing...it is a common look in High School football (at least in Texas), and a lot of NFL teams starting doing that in the 2000's, For some reason, I think it looks better with some teams (like Ravens and Saints) than other teams. It, supposedly, looks more intimidating..so, if your team comes out playing like a bunch of taffy-asses (see Bills 2003-2012), it just doesn't look good.