Would You Hire Wade Phillips

Hater

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am on Record saying I want the Bills to Hire Chip Kelly But Would You Hire Wade Phillips he has been Bills HC before & he is Great with any Defense, we would still need a offensive coordinator that ran a high power scheme in my opinion but would Phillips be a option

I am mixed on re hiring him as HC, I love to see him as Defensive coordinator but I don't think he'd come back for that

I would. The guy has changed the culture on that Houston defense from a perennial loser to a force. If he can get a good offensive coordinator, he can get this turned around quickly.

I would. The guy has changed the culture on that Houston defense from a perennial loser to a force. If he can get a good offensive coordinator, he can get this turned around quickly.

Their GM is also great and loads up with pass rushers every draft.

No more retreads or team's trash at QB. Get a younger, creative guy and a QB from the draft. What's the point of Phillips? So when he becomes the average head coach he was on every team he coached and gets fired, will anyone be surprised?

I am on Record saying I want the Bills to Hire Chip Kelly But Would You Hire Wade Phillips he has been Bills HC before & he is Great with any Defense, we would still need a offensive coordinator that ran a high power scheme in my opinion but would Phillips be a option

I am mixed on re hiring him as HC, I love to see him as Defensive coordinator but I don't think he'd come back for that

He should have never been fired in the first place . He was the last winning coach that we had , the only reason why he got fired more than likely was b/c it was Ralph's call to put retard Johnson in at QB & Wade probably didn't agree with it & gave Ralph some negative feed back on it so Ralph axed him ..

He should have never been fired in the first place . He was the last winning coach that we had , the only reason why he got fired more than likely was b/c it was Ralph's call to put retard Johnson in at QB & Wade probably didn't agree with it & gave Ralph some negative feed back on it so Ralph axed him ..

Mularkey was the last winning coach we had 9-7 in 2004. I still say had we beaten Pitt week 17 made the playoffs Mularkey would've been here for awhile. Bledsoe would've stayed and Losman could've sat for a bit instead of blowing up a team that was on the cusp