Defense is the REAL problem. Fire Wannstedt!

Since there are reports that Nix and Gailey will be the GM and headcoach next year they should be making changes at the real problem with this team. It's the DEFENSE, partly scheme partly personnel. Wannstedt has been compounding the issues on defense. Vannila scheme, soft man and zone coverages, RARELY blitzes. The gameplan was usual Wannstedt. He mainly played soft man and zone and rushed 4 pass rushers. When he did blitz he sent a single linebacker, safety and wow even a single cornerback today! Make the change now. This defense is historically bad and it just continues. Since you will be here next year Chan, stop the bleeding now! Hire a guy like Mangini and get him acquinted for next year. Even as a statement "we will not accept this". Changes need to be made either way.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Since there are reports that Nix and Gailey will be the GM and headcoach next year they should be making changes at the real problem with this team. It's the DEFENSE, partly scheme partly personnel. Wannstedt has been compounding the issues on defense. Vannila scheme, soft man and zone coverages, RARELY blitzes. The gameplan was usual Wannstedt. He mainly played soft man and zone and rushed 4 pass rushers. When he did blitz he sent a single linebacker, safety and wow even a single cornerback today! Make the change now. This defense is historically bad and it just continues. Since you will be here next year Chan, stop the bleeding now! Hire a guy like Mangini and get him acquinted for next year. Even as a statement "we will not accept this". Changes need to be made either way.

Why should we believe anything coming from those morons? The defense is beyond bad.

Big shout out to Kyle for at least being equipped to wear his jock strap though. Thanks Kyle

you put some heat on Brady and earned your check again. As for the "super" dude the few plays I

paid attention he was completely irrelevant, and looked no better than Kelsay on a bad day.

Its not even worth discussing, the DEFENSE, or lack thereof, is the problem with this team!

Again, you score 31 point, over 400 yards, etc., and you are still looking for your offense to bail you out at the end.

You know what happens more often than not when you need a touchdown to win the game? You lose!

How many failed coordinators does a HC have to go through before it becomes a reflection on the HC? And when the defensive unit is so poor for 2 DC's, isn't that a reflection on the people picking the players? It should be.

How many failed head coaches do we have to go through before it becomes a reflection of the owner. When will he sell the team? Isn't the choices for front office personell and coaches a direct reflection on his lack of ability to competantly run a professional football organization? He should hang it up and do what's best for the city of Buffalo. You can't take your money to the grave

The bottom line is that Chan has one of the worst if not the worst coaching staff's in the NFL. I believe in Chan I really do. I think he does have a very good offensive mind and can create plays for an offense to drive the ball and score. However Chan is not a good enough coach to single handidly out coach an enitre staff on the other side. If we had a great defensive coach that was having this defense play well we would be a completely different team. I think Chan is taking on too much responsibility here and he is not capable of doing it Nobody would be able to. He needs to get a sound coaching staff and delegate more responsibility to them.