Ryan nassib

HumbleAndHungry

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an SU fan, and while I've watched Nassib steadily improve, I don't think that he's an NFL starter.

He's flourished in the up tempo, no huddle offense that SU installed this off-season, but his accuracy is a concern for me.

He has evolved into a pretty damn good college QB. He'll be missed at SU next year.

6'3" 230 lbs can bench press 420 lbs and sub 4.9 40 yard dash for what its worth.

After reading some web sites regarding draft projections, they are saying he is a projected 3rd rounder. Why not draft a tyler wilson or tyler bray (if declares) in round 1 and then go ahead and draft ryan nassib, ej manuel, or tajh boyd (if declares) in the 3rd or 4th. I know we have other glaring needs but the more qb prospects we draft, the better chance we have of landing that franchise player.

Edited by Finkle Is Einhorn

6'3" 230 lbs can bench press 420 lbs and sub 4.9 40 yard dash for what its worth.

After reading some web sites regarding draft projections, they are saying he is a projected 3rd rounder. Why not draft a tyler wilson or tyler bray (if declares) in round 1 and then go ahead and draft ryan nassib, ej manuel, or tajh boyd (if declares) in the 3rd or 4th. I know we have other glaring needs but the more qb prospects we draft, the better chance we have of landing that franchise player.

Oh, I think it would be a really good idea to draft 2 QB's in 2013. One in the 1st round, and then one in the 3rd or 4th.....completely reload on the position with young talent. If Nassib was there in the 3rd round he would be a great pick IMO.

Oh, I think it would be a really good idea to draft 2 QB's in 2013. One in the 1st round, and then one in the 3rd or 4th.....completely reload on the position with young talent. If Nassib was there in the 3rd round he would be a great pick IMO.

This team needs LB's too. Having said that, if it writes Fitz a ticket out of town, I'm all for it.

Can he throw over 20 yards?

Ryan can throw it to Tipp Hill from the 50 yard line of the Carrier Dome. He's got plenty of arm strength, however, as previous posters have mentioned, his accuracy is questionable. I will say though, as a Syracuse fan, that I have watched him improve in this department over his college career.

Or creating a disfunctional situation no one succeeds in.

Just playing devils advocate against loading up on qbs in this draft.

I lean towards get 1 and get him early, or pass completely

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.