Good ? Decisions ? Bad ? Decisions ?

T master

Just went to do my pro bowl ballot on NFL network web site & when i got to the punters I was like ...

WELL - THERE - U - GO !!

Mormon - Dallas Cowboys

P -------- AVG ------ LNG -------- IN - 20

30--------- 44.6--------- 66------------12

Powell - Bills

25--------44.6----------62------------ 8

So who was the best choice to keep ?????

Edited by T master

Mormon was slumping here over the past couple of years...He is still good, but older now...I guess youth and more affordable is the way to go. We will see how Powell does in wind, snow and rain-That was Mormon's forte-Powell went to FSU right? We shall see...

Lets start calling it the Moorman curse and add it to the Flutie curse, the Indian burial curse, and the curse of Ralph Wilson the owner.

Having Powell cheaper is the last reason he was cut. Maybe he opened his mouth to the ST team coach one time too many?

Brian certainly had the seniority to do so.

Anyhow, I will never forget the Bills promo pic of him kicking out of the endzone, that the team was pimping. A classic for the ages!

Only the Bills would be so brazen. Or stupid?

Lets start calling it the Moorman curse and add it to the Flutie curse, the Indian burial curse, and the curse of Ralph Wilson the owner.

Having Powell cheaper is the last reason he was cut. Maybe he opened his mouth to the ST team coach one time too many?

Brian certainly had the seniority to do so.

Anyhow, I will never forget the Bills promo pic of him kicking out of the endzone, that the team was pimping. A classic for the ages!

Only the Bills would be so brazen. Or stupid?

I remember something about he and dehaven weren't speaking or something. is dehaven the type of guy who holds grudges, or is on a power trip, or anything like that?