This team needs to show some balls and hit Brady after the whistle

ACor58

Actually it would seem like you are the one who needs to get a life. If you get so upset over an opposing player that you need to see him get hurt that must not be too much to look forward to in your life.

What is his record against us again?...U must be working for R. Wilson where losing is OK!

I am obviously being sarcastic...but seeing him hurt or brought down and the Bills winning would not affect my conscious one bit.

When Wilfork took down Losman low at the knee, did they feel bad?

I will say it again..get a life!

If their best player ( and only player ) is out...good for us. How about a playoff once every decade just to make me happy!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is his record against us again?...U must be working for R. Wilson where losing is OK!

I am obviously being sarcastic...but seeing him hurt or brought down and the Bills winning would not affect my conscious one bit.

If their best player ( and only player ) is out...good for us. How about a playoff once every decade just to make me happy!

By recognizing that the hobby I have on Sunday isnt as important as my job, family or friends, I may have the life to which you refer.

But feel free to overreact and say I'm dumb for feeling that way.

You sound foolish, but please continue by all means. It's funny stuff.

By recognizing that the hobby I have on Sunday isnt as important as my job, family or friends, I may have the life to which you refer.

But feel free to overreact and say I'm dumb for feeling that way.

So if Family, friends and job is more important than your hobby, what do you care if Brady is injured and the Bills win?

Did I mention..Get a life?

Since they can't get close enough to even sniff his jersey during a live play.

He has beaten the Bills time and time again and no one on this team has the balls to step up and make him pay. I am not one to advocate playing dirty, but enough is enough. Why don't the players have the same frustration that we feel as fans? How come it hasb't boiled over into punching him in his stupid mouth? It's time that they do something about it. I don't care if it's a late hit, an early hit - I don't care if its when he is walking out of the tunnel. Tom Brady needs to pay.

He has been s**tting all over the city and it's people for over a decade and someone needs to do something about it!

To a certain degree I am with you. But walking out of the tunnel, that is just asking for an ejection/fine....

In the old days football was very very very violent. Not its just violent.

I've been watching football for a looooong time, so a late conservative (oops, sorry, I didnt hear the whistle) kind of late hit is ok by me. Obviously a punch to the face for no reason is stupid.

Come on - like none of you want to punch Tom Brady? Liars.

I dont want to punch Brady. HOWEVER IF SOMEONE ELSE DID IT, I would be fine with it.

To a certain degree I am with you. But walking out of the tunnel, that is just asking for an ejection/fine....

In the old days football was very very very violent. Not its just violent.

I've been watching football for a looooong time, so a late conservative (oops, sorry, I didnt hear the whistle) kind of late hit is ok by me. Obviously a punch to the face for no reason is stupid.

I dont want to punch Brady. HOWEVER IF SOMEONE ELSE DID IT, I would be fine with it.

AMEN!

Sorry. Its a game and the players are people just like me. I dont wish injury on players. Regardless of the outcome of a football game

I dont think anyone is talking about injury. At least speaking for myself, I dont want that. But cheap shots are a good thing every now and then. Besides the bounty system, look how far the saints got with their dirtyness. I dont approve of the bounty system. Detroit does it a lot. They just do it too much. But they made the playoffs last year.....

A slap to the freaking helmet is not going to "injure" or "kill" anyone.

Again, even a slap to the helmet for no reason will get you in trouble. But if played right, some toughness from the defense can also spark the defense side.

Ps. No more "please dont injure brady or hit him in the wrong place" It sounds tooooo gay.

Acor58,

All your idea would do would be to GUARANTEE a Bills smashing. Yes lets tick off one of the greatest QB's all time with a cheap shot , and oh ya fire up his entire team ESPECIALLY THE D... (as someone said someone retaliate on your O, NOT with orders but because they are young and would be thinking they be standing up for their QB.. )

To the 99% of the responders YOu are why I consider Buffalo fans cool, you dont feed into this kind of mind set and dont let them get away talking silly.

Very true, Dogs be unleashed then and well UNLIKE the last game you would never see Mallett come in during this game or the Pats get conservative.. (IF this happened..)

The .99% stay quiet because for the last 10 years your team has been better. But there was a time when your team was a silly joke too.

We had a bunch of "guaranteed smashings" against the patriots. I remember when the "dogs" were the bills and the cats were the patriots.

I'm not part of the .99%. I hate the patriots. I hate how they get favored a lot. I hate brady because under pressure he folds easily. He will never be a Peyton Manning or a Drew Brees. He is coached very well. Even though Bellecheat is a good coach, he is still a caught CHEATER. I actually dont hate kraft.

Back to the post at hand, I dont want them to injure Brady. That is not cool. But a cheap shot on first down every now and then, sure what the heck. We're going to lose anyway. Who cares.

I dont think anyone is talking about injury. At least speaking for myself, I dont want that. But cheap shots are a good thing every now and then. Besides the bounty system, look how far the saints got with their dirtyness. I dont approve of the bounty system. Detroit does it a lot. They just do it too much. But they made the playoffs last year.....

A slap to the freaking helmet is not going to "injure" or "kill" anyone.

Again, even a slap to the helmet for no reason will get you in trouble. But if played right, some toughness from the defense can also spark the defense side.

Ps. No more "please dont injure brady or hit him in the wrong place" It sounds tooooo gay.

Too gay? Wow what are you ten years old? Not sure it sounds gay, but certainly desperate. Basically, we can't win unless we play outside the rules.

Too gay? Wow what are you ten years old? Not sure it sounds gay, but certainly desperate. Basically, we can't win unless we play outside the rules.

I used the word gay. Sorry. It just sounded too sensitive and femenine for my taste.

No one is talking about win/loss. I dont mind him getting slammed to the floor wether we win or lose. I typed in a separate post that a cheap shot every now and then can be a good thing. PS. EVERYONE DOES IT. Let's not play innocent here.

****For the very sensitive, here is my disclaimer. I DONT WANT BRADY TO GET INJURED.

Brady has a 75% win percentage career. Great chance we cant win if he plays. What is your point!

If Brady has a weakness it's in his shoulder / arm area. He's had a bad non throwing shoulder throughout the years. Dareus supposedly hit a dummy as hard as ESPN Sports Science has ever measured. That said how do you not give the "indirect" order for him to take a hard wrap up tackle and blow thru Brady & land on him with all his force?

Brady has long lanky arms, his forearms are prime for a break if a face mask were to directly blow into him. Brady's arm is vunerable and his right hand would be my target. I'd bend his finger, stomp on his hand and break him into pieces.

I'd expect this kind of play from Baltimore, Pittsburgh or the Jets but not our pansy ass Bills. Maybe someone locates his "sack" and plays with some balls Sunday. I'm not holding my breath.

If Brady has a weakness it's in his shoulder / arm area. He's had a bad non throwing shoulder throughout the years. Dareus supposedly hit a dummy as hard as ESPN Sports Science has ever measured. That said how do you not give the "indirect" order for him to take a hard wrap up tackle and blow thru Brady & land on him with all his force?

Brady has long lanky arms, his forearms are prime for a break if a face mask were to directly blow into him. Brady's arm is vunerable and his right hand would be my target. I'd bend his finger, stomp on his hand and break him into pieces.

I'd expect this kind of play from Baltimore, Pittsburgh or the Jets but not our pansy ass Bills. Maybe someone locates his "sack" and plays with some balls Sunday. I'm not holding my breath.

Dareus hit a dummy. That's too funny. He certainly can't hit a real football player. Guy was over rated last year and AWOL this year.

Kinda like the cheap shots they take at us? Cordy , Chandler and others last game. Nah ,this team has no balls. They don`t stick up for each other. This team is soft ,because they are coached soft. By soft old men. Watch the Pats beat on us again. They Bully us around ,and we lay down.

well i have to get in on this.

i dont care that Tom had some on field comments last game that were arrogant. It's not the first time. I dont care that he seems to flaunt his teams ability to give us a thorough ass whuppin now and again. And i sure dont take it personal even if he is a wiener on many levels and an Elite QB too in our division ( his division actually ).

But i do want us to win football games.

Football is about punch and counter punch. It's about aggresive fast play. It used to be about getting the QB out of sorts not just by confusing looks and exotic blitzes, but by getting in his face as he gets taken down. You gotta try to rattle a man like Brady, and that aint easy.

Buffalo Bills are gentlemen players all around. I watch it on replay.

I agree with OP to a degree.

Lets bring on NIGEL and MOATS on the Blitz. jam every moving player and let them get after TOM. And Not justonce.

And i dont care if it's blindside by flipping M Williams. drive him to the ground and tell him This one was for his Momma.

i have NO problem with that. and actually wish it so. He gets paid enough for the risk of injury. Goodness knows it happens. wrenching his helmet off and throwing it might be over the top. but play him aggressive is my long winded point. very aggresive.

Edited by 3rdand12

Fail......... As a Bills fan Ive learned to respect other teams good QBs. How would you like Jim Kelly getting injured on a cheap shot? Id rather win as a man, playing like a man, not a loser puss. All we can hope for is maybe Brady is one of Earths scumbags (like OJ) and maybe he has to pay for his crimes "AGAINST HUMANITY" someday. Naw probably just a great QB with a big ego. :)

Fail......... As a Bills fan Ive learned to respect other teams good QBs. How would you like Jim Kelly getting injured on a cheap shot? Id rather win as a man, playing like a man, not a loser puss. All we can hope for is maybe Brady is one of Earths scumbags (like OJ) and maybe he has to pay for his crimes "AGAINST HUMANITY" someday. Naw probably just a great QB with a big ego. :)

Well said....