The Eagle soars no more.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the republicans hadnt totally lost their fkn mind they would have easily won this election with the guy i actually voted for - jon huntsman, the only sane republican that actually ran

that party is so desperately out of touch with reality theyve needed a total makeover for over a decade. i voted for huntsman bc a) obama didnt deserve another term after his lackluster first one, and 3) we absolutely must change the gop to run away from the crazies that currently dominate it and to something with any shred of healthy political sanity

this country works best when there is approximate balance between the parties. any time one party gets control for very long things start to get really reeeeally messed up. its like they are completely codependant on one another, despite hating each other so much

the republicans will rise again, and it will be under someone like huntsman. they need to go through their civil war first, and maybe even another thrashing in the next election cycle or two to really drive the point home through their thick heads, but once the nutjob circus freaks we saw in the last primary are shoved to the fringe where they belong somebody will step up and bring that party back to life

if the republicans hadnt totally lost their fkn mind they would have easily won this election with the guy i actually voted for - jon huntsman, the only sane republican that actually ran

that party is so desperately out of touch with reality theyve needed a total makeover for over a decade. i voted for huntsman bc a) obama didnt deserve another term after his lackluster first one, and 3) we absolutely must change the gop to run away from the crazies that currently dominate it and to something with any shred of healthy political sanity

this country works best when there is approximate balance between the parties. any time one party gets control for very long things start to get really reeeeally messed up. its like they are completely codependant on one another, despite hating each other so much

the republicans will rise again, and it will be under someone like huntsman. they need to go through their civil war first, and maybe even another thrashing in the next election cycle or two to really drive the point home through their thick heads, but once the nutjob circus freaks we saw in the last primary are shoved to the fringe where they belong somebody will step up and bring that party back to life

If the republicans move away from the condescending segment of evangelicals, they can win. That is absolutely destroying them with independents.

I think Bachman found out he spoke Mandarin and had him blacklisted. Agree though, Huntsman good GOP candidate IMO. It makes the laugh when people talk about "we need Rubio"...Rubio is terrible and when people learn more about him they'll realize that. Maybe he could work as a VP pick. He's no President.

I think Bachman found out he spoke Mandarin and had him blacklisted. Agree though, Huntsman good GOP candidate IMO. It makes the laugh when people talk about "we need Rubio"...Rubio is terrible and when people learn more about him they'll realize that. Maybe he could work as a VP pick. He's no President.

That's an assinine statement and totally political. If you think he's not good enough to be President, then he isn't good enough to be Vice-President.

That's an assinine statement and totally political. If you think he's not good enough to be President, then he isn't good enough to be Vice-President.

Of course it's political that's what I thought we were discussing here. That's his value, VP on a ticket, pray to God Huntsman lives. We can go on and pretend VPs are picked solely as the second most qualified person be President from the party...but we would just be pretending.

Edited by TheNewBills

Of course it's political that's what I thought we were discussing here. That's his value, VP on a ticket, pray to God Huntsman lives. We can go on and pretend VPs are picked solely as the second most qualified person be President from the party...but we would just be pretending.

Bush was a two-term President, His VP was Cheney. Was that a purely political choice or a choice that said "hey this guy could really do the job if Mustaf finds a way to get that shoe to explode when it hits my head?

Bush was a two-term President, His VP was Cheney. Was that a purely political choice or a choice that said "hey this guy could really do the job if Mustaf finds a way to get that shoe to explode when it hits my head?

Haha, look I'm not going to argue with you about this you can think whatever you want. For the most part, it's pretty obvious that VP picks are attempts to round out a ticket in some way. Cheney was in charge of finding Bush a VP, and ended up being the VP. So you can look at that however you want.

Haha, look I'm not going to argue with you about this you can think whatever you want. For the most part, it's pretty obvious that VP picks are attempts to round out a ticket in some way. Cheney was in charge of finding Bush a VP, and ended up being the VP. So you can look at that however you want.

Yes, you are right. If Cheney was the VP now, would Obama still be around? See, that's the difference, Bush was above-board.

Bush didn't need to purchase assassination insurance by picking someone as VP that was totally incapable of handling the job of POTUS.

Delightfully twisted logic! Of course the white guy wouldn't need assasination insurance...

Edited by Buftex

Delightfully twisted logic! Of course the white guy wouldn't need assasination insurance...

Right, becuase white guys who were President never got shot.

!@#$ing moron.

It's not a black or white thing, but make it that way if it suits your purposes.

Your comment was idiotic...

Right, becuase white guys who were President never got shot.

!@#$ing moron.

It is not nice to argue with the mentally imbalanced...so I will leave this one alone.

Edited by Buftex

Your comment was idiotic...

It is not nice to argue with the mentally imbalanced...so I will leave this one alone.

Of course youll leave it alone, becuase I took your pathetic race card, tore it up and threw it back in your !@#$ing face. So youll now go run home like the kitty you are.

Of course youll leave it alone, becuase I took your pathetic race card, tore it up and threw it back in your !@#$ing face. So youll now go run home like the kitty you are.

You are such an !@#$....tried and true.

Edited by Buftex