Thoughts from top to bottom

Ralph Wilson- There is no doubt that Ralph has stamped his legacy in the NFL not only with being the owner of the Buffalo Bills but his contributions to other teams who have had some financial hardships at some point in their franchise history. However due to his age and his old school ways, Ralph has prevented this team from being at all viable in today's NFL. We have by far one of the worst stadiums in the NFL. We have had the worst playoff drought currently in the NFL today. If he remotely cared about the future and the viabliity of this team he would respectfully resign from being the owner of this franchise and sell the team now in order to keep this team in Buffalo and to ensure its survival moving foward in the new era of the NFL. We have watched and spent our hard earned money on a team that has been sub par at best for over 13 years now.(if not 50 years) If there are investors in the western New York region who would buy this team and build a new stadium or conduct a complete renovation on the Ralph, it would be in Ralph's best interest to sell now and allow this team to prosper. The bottom line Ralph is that although we thankyou and appreciate you, we love our Buffalo Bills, we do not love you. Sell this team, tear down that god awful stadium take your name off of it and get some new fresh determined ownership here so that we can all get what we have desrved for over 50 years. There is a reason why no coaches will work here. It's because they know ownership is god awful and is not willing to do what it takes to win.

Buddy Nix- I have to say I really can't get on Buddy all that much. He has atleast made efforts to try and rebuild this team from 1 to 53. It takes time and nothing happens over night but for the short time that Buddy has been with the Bills he has done average to above average. Our whole defense with the exception of a few players are all young players who have a high ceiling of potential. granted they haven't played up to it but it can be done. Not every choice works, but IMO Buddy is a qb away from drafting and building a pretty complete team.

Chan Gailey- There is no doubt in my mind he has an offensive philosophy that is pretty complex and could be effective. However with the lack of talent (Fitzpatrick) on offense it cannot flourish. It is pretty clear that Fitz is unable to throw down field and if it's not a screen or a slant he can't accomplish it. My one major complaint about Chan, and this will probably be his demise, is that I don't think I have ever seen a coach that is more disconnected from his team than Chan Gailey. He has no clue how these players feel or what they think. Get more involved Chan. This past weeks press conference he was asked if Mario had a good game. He said his head was buried in the playbook and he wasn't able to really see his production. Are you kidding me? Really? Case Closed!

Dave Wannstadt- I have nothing to say but to respectfully resign and please leave the NFL. This defense statistically is the worst in its history. No excuses. He has no business having a NFL job even as a coordinator. Even his former players say he is terrible.

I agree with you that we have the opportunity to attend and watch games at very reasonable prices and that ticket prices across the NFL have become outrageous. However not to be cliche but that's the price you pay to be a winning franchise. If the bills were a consistent playoff team in today's market you would be saying hello to PSL's and high ticket prices most likely.( In a sub par stadium) So what's it going to be bills fans? continuing to pay to watch heartbreaking unacceptable play or getting back to being dominant in the AFC.

Good point...I never turn down a good laugh.. The stadium is a problem but your right it is the least of our worries at this point...Ownership is my majpr concern...However it is still a worry for the future of this franchise. Can't serve an overcooked steak without a plate to put it on.

How is it in Ralph's best interest to pay billions in taxes now, then pay again when he dies if he leaves the $$ from the sale to anyone other than his wife. If he keeps the team until he dies and passes it onto his wife there are no no taxes due until she dies or sells the team.

She could even find a nice 20 YO to marry and delay taxes for another 50 or 60 years. I'm sure there are volunteers on this board for that job. She's actually pretty hot looking, Or maybe he's waiting for Trump to become president and abolish estate/capital gains taxes.

RW missed the boat, he didn't die in 2010.

, it would be in Ralph's best interest to sell now and allow this team to prosper.

Ralph also lent money to Billy Sullivan of the patriots....yes I said the PATRIOTS! He actually saved the patriots from going under...Good Old Ralph!

Your right I haven't been to many football stadiums and there are other stadiums that are crappy too....but are you actually arguing who has a S**t smells better.

BPA are you defending that concrete disaster of a stadium that is as old and broken down as the steel industry is in Buffalo?

There is no steel industry in Buffalo. Hasn't been for decades. What's your point? The stadium is OK it's not broken down as you claim. As I said it's now very apparent you haven't seen many NFL stadiums.Yes, the stadium lacks some amenities. For kicks and giggles. I suggest a field trip to the Oakland Coliseum.

NO stadium or even improvements of any significance will be done with current ownership. Get over it.

BPA I agree nothing new will happen w/o new ownership.

I have been to many stadiums. The Seahawks and Arizona being the two most recent. I've been to Oakland and I can't argue with you there - the place is a dump. Kansas City is no better/no worse than RW. Lambeau has history and I hope to make it there soon. I've also been to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit, Dallas, and Indianaoplis - all before the new stadiums were built however. All those stadiums were no better or worse than RW. Now all those new stadiums are better than RW. I'd say Candlestick is worse but they are getting a new stadium soon. The Meadowlands is no better no worse. So if it will make you happy the RW is 30th out of 32. Add in the Roger's Centre and the Bills are 31st out of 32. The league has long ago moved away from 80K seat beer/piss/smoke nightmares. Now the stadiums are complexes with shopping, high quality food and drink, less drunks, satellite TV, pre-game fan activities (Bills do better than anyone BTW), wide concourses, and clean bathrroms...

Wax nostalgic all you want but the RW is an awful place to spend hundreds of dollars... And that isn't even with considering the product on the field....

BPA I agree nothing new will happen w/o new ownership.

I have been to many stadiums. The Seahawks and Arizona being the two most recent. I've been to Oakland and I can't argue with you there - the place is a dump. Kansas City is no better/no worse than RW. Lambeau has history and I hope to make it there soon. I've also been to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit, Dallas, and Indianaoplis - all before the new stadiums were built however. All those stadiums were no better or worse than RW. Now all those new stadiums are better than RW. I'd say Candlestick is worse but they are getting a new stadium soon. The Meadowlands is no better no worse. So if it will make you happy the RW is 30th out of 32. Add in the Roger's Centre and the Bills are 31st out of 32. The league has long ago moved away from 80K seat beer/piss/smoke nightmares. Now the stadiums are complexes with shopping, high quality food and drink, less drunks, satellite TV, pre-game fan activities (Bills do better than anyone BTW), wide concourses, and clean bathrroms...

Wax nostalgic all you want but the RW is an awful place to spend hundreds of dollars... And that isn't even with considering the product on the field....

Don't get me wrong, the place is a dump. We minimize it by sitting in the Kelly club the couple games we travel in for. To me it's worth it just for the bathrooms. Well, and the bar. Plus no dealing with the drunk A-holes.

A new stadium in Buffalo as you know would put tickets in the stratosphere. I don't see the economy supporting it. I don't see the need for any effort by anyone until after ralph checks out the other side.