A few KEY plays that lost us this game...

Spiller is one of the most dynamic players in the league, get him the effing ball.

This is more apparent and aggravating every week. Every time Spiller gets the ball...Buffalo has a 'chance' to score. You can't say that about many players in this league. He is averaging 'almost' as many yards per carry (7.2 ypc) as he is attempts per game (9.8). That's nuts.

Fred is a great story, a very good player, and seemingly good human being. But he's not 'one of the most dynamic players in the league.' Use him as the 'relief pitcher' and short yardage guy. Spiller has to see the field a lot more than he is.

Edited by BillsFanM.D.

This is more apparent and aggravating every week. Every time Spiller gets the ball...Buffalo has a 'chance' to score. You can't say that about many players in this league. He is averaging 'almost' as many yards per carry (7.2 ypc) as he is attempts per game (9.8). That's nuts.

Fred is a great story, a very good player, and seemingly good human being. But he's not 'one of the most dynamic players in the league.' Use him as the 'relief pitcher' and short yardage guy. Spiller has to see the field a lot more than he is.

i agree. i love fred and everything he's done for us. he's a great story but to me it's so simple what we have to do that it's beyond obvious:

1. CJ should be our feature back with Freddy giving him timely rests

2. Any short yardage, give the ball to freddy more often than not.

you can still have both on the field at the same time in certain packages but CJ should be taking the majority of the workload.

This game was lost at the coin flip.

Gailey, again, appears completely surprised that defenses but all 11 in the box and dare Fitz to complete a pass over 8 yards. How about a deep ball to get the Texans thinking about something behind them!!!

Outcoached. Overwhelmed by better talent. You are kidding yourself if you thought any one play made a difference.

1. False start by Levitre in the 2nd quarter when we were in the red zone.

2. Missed FG

3. 1st Quarter, 3rd and short/1yd and CJ is stuffed.

4. Drop by chandler on the 1st drive of the 3rd Quarter.

5. Drop by SJ on 3rd down and 2 in 3rd quarter (huge non-conversion here..tough catch, but he's our #1) - settled for 3.

6. Chandler 2nd drop in 4th quarter to pretty much seal it.

7. Fitz fumble was icing on the cake.

Had some of those plays been converted this game could've been different..but they weren't. We're just not as good as the Texans and we deserved to lose.

PS...CAN WE !@#$ING STOP RUNNING THE WILDCAT? It's worthless and hasn't done anything for us all year long other than create turnovers or negative yardage. Just STOP IT. There were two drives this game where the offense is driving and then Gailey goes to the wildcat. WHY???

Kelvin....that you? If you watch the game with a Texans eye on it, how many "missed" plays on their part kept this fropm being a blowout? Good teams don't make the hand full of mistakes we do - and when they do, theyr either lose, or are good enough to overcome....

This game was lost at the coin flip.

Gailey, again, appears completely surprised that defenses but all 11 in the box and dare Fitz to complete a pass over 8 yards. How about a deep ball to get the Texans thinking about something behind them!!!

Outcoached. Overwhelmed by better talent. You are kidding yourself if you thought any one play made a difference.

lets be fair - it was 7-6 in the 3rd quarter.

At one point in the game there was a 2nd and 1 I believe. To me, this is an obvious running down which they did and lost a yard or ended up even. Now they are 3rd and 1 and tried a 9 yard pass that was incomplete. I'm not saying that on every second and short they should but that to me is the down where you pull out any kind of play-action pass. It seems like the play-action plays in the playbook have been completely ripped out and replaced with the wildcat.

Without any possibility of a big play in the passing game, the O needs to literally be perfect to have a chance. Especially when Chan takes the RBs out of the game.

Any drops/negative yardarge kill any drive since Fitz can throw past 5 yards. I will give him a pass on some of those drops, his receivers didn't give him any help at all.