• Romney
    • Obama
  2. 2. Popular Vote

• Romney
    • Obama
  3. 3. Will it go to the Courts?

• Yes
    • No

Hope I'm wrong, but I expect Obama to win the EC, eeking out enough swing states to end up w/ 290+. Still hoping road crews can clean up SW VA soon enough to not lower voting in that part of the state. The storm hit at about the perfect time for the President. A week earlier or later (or better yet, not hitting at all) and Romney would have been looking at 290+.

I expect Romney to win the popular vote, especially as total voting in NY, NJ, and CT will likely be down a bit due to the storm.

No.

Hope I'm wrong, but I expect Obama to win the EC, eeking out enough swing states to end up w/ 290+. Still hoping road crews can clean up SW VA soon enough to not lower voting in that part of the state. The storm hit at about the perfect time for the President. A week earlier or later (or better yet, not hitting at all) and Romney would have been looking at 290+.

I expect Romney to win the popular vote, especially as total voting in NY, NJ, and CT will likely be down a bit due to the storm.

No.

Cheer up Taro, Romney is more than still in the game. The polling has been very slanted. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised come (probably) Wednesday morning.

Cheer up Taro, Romney is more than still in the game. The polling has been very slanted. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised come (probably) Wednesday morning.

I really hope you're right, but I just can't help but have the feeling that the electorate is Ralph Wilson, President Obama is Dick Jauron, and we're on the verge of the 3rd season's bye week.