Denver Bills Backers

I found online that the Denver Bills Backers watch games at Lodo's Bar & Grill.

I live in Fort Collins but will be spending a night in Denver on 11/10 and enjoying the city, and was thinking of hanging around on Sunday and watching the Bills/Patriots game on 11/11 at Lodo's.

Anyone on here expecting to be there for that game?

Anyone here part of the group that goes there regularly?

Thanks!

Been once, but know a few folks down there. Lots of passionate Bills fans, so it's a great place to catch the game. With Houston this week and then the Pats game that you'll be there for, I would hit the Bloody Mary bar vigorously and with reckless abandon. Get there early to get a seat.

Just visited Denver and caught the Titans game there. Great Bills bar every TV is turned to the game and alot of enthusiam, nachos are also pretty good.

Hot wing eating contest at half time, no hands allowed for bowls with whip creame on top of boneless wings.

I live in Denver and go there a few times a season. Always go there for the opener. But I try to watch most games at a friend's house instead. You'd have to go there yourself and be your own judge. Most people like it, I think it's kind of played out. But yes, there are always a ton of Bills fans there and usually a few Bills babes as well.

I live in Denver and go there a few times a season. Always go there for the opener. But I try to watch most games at a friend's house instead. You'd have to go there yourself and be your own judge. Most people like it, I think it's kind of played out. But yes, there are always a ton of Bills fans there and usually a few Bills babes as well.

Babes yes, also a fair amount of Gay and Lesbian Bills backers. There was a large table next to me.

Babes yes, also a fair amount of Gay and Lesbian Bills backers. There was a large table next to me.

Not sure why this matters or is even worth mentioning.

To describe the crowd maybe?

To me (not having been to this place) it would not be any different than saying "they get an older crowd" or "it's a college tavern."

In other words, to give others a more detailed idea of the atmosphere.

I thought it was an innocent observation.

JMO.

Not sure why this matters or is even worth mentioning.

Really, been to alot of Bills bars in my life and I was just pointing out the extent of Bills fans at Lodos,

gays and lesbians are worth mentioning because they are fans and people too, like Bills babes