Activist says Minnesota Timberwolves roster is ''too white&#39

guard Will Conroy said. "You've got a guy like Chase Budinger who can jump out of the gym and then you've got Brandon who's not jumping out of the gym, which is the opposite. Usually you have the black guys jumping out of the gym, but on our team it's switched around."

hehe...off to buy my Timberwhites jersey

Edited by TheNewBills

guard Will Conroy said. "You've got a guy like Chase Budinger who can jump out of the gym and then you've got Brandon who's not jumping out of the gym, which is the opposite. Usually you have the black guys jumping out of the gym, but on our team it's switched around."

hehe...off to buy my Timberwhites jersey

A white Timberwhites jersey?

Racist people hating on whites

Not anything new.http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/ohio-state-linebacker-claims-florida-players-taunted-him-with-racial-slurs?urn=ncaaf,wp12427

Ohio State linebacker Tyler Moeller said Florida players hurled racial slurs at him throughout the game and that that sparked some of the chippiness during the 24-17 Florida win.Buckeye linebacker calls foul on race-baiting Gators"They're classless. That's the way I'd put it," Moeller said, according to Marcus Hartman from Buckeye Sports Bulletin. "I've never seen more people swing at our players and call us racial slurs. I've never been called a 'cracker' more in my life than I have today. So I don't really have much respect for them in terms of that but they're a good team. They came out and outplayed us today."

Not anything new.http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/ohio-state-linebacker-claims-florida-players-taunted-him-with-racial-slurs?urn=ncaaf,wp12427

What is insulting about being called a cracker? You have luxury hotels named after crackers, how bad can it be?

That sounds classy indeed. Though your race should not fap about with time travel, I once lost two Juketrons and a Norminator due to a bad continuum reverter. Needless to say it was quite the unexpected mess.

I hope your learned your lesson about buying aftermarket continuum reverters. Doesn't look as cheap now as it did when you bought it, eh?

I hope your learned your lesson about buying aftermarket continuum reverters. Doesn't look as cheap now as it did when you bought it, eh?

He/she/it should buy American next time.....serves 'it' right ....picking up that junk from the Andromeda Galaxy.

Edited by BillsFanM.D.

Lesson learned, trust me. Part of the reason I'm stuck on this outpost is because I failed to qualify for the trans dimensional shift. It was not entirely my fault, the test was biased.

He/she/it should buy American next time.....serves 'it' right ....picking up that junk from the Andromeda Galaxy.

Fate is a cruel mistress, I grant you. I certainly was three shades of green. Which, for my species, means I was fairly healthy (and also hungry). Probably why I lived to tell the tale.