Liz Warren Has Nice Lead On Scott Brown

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/82800.html?hp=l17

Nice to see.

Also new polls have Obama up in Nevada and with a five point cushion in the good old Buckeye state! Ya hoooooo!!!!

http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/?hp=bh

http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/10/time-poll-obama-up-in-ohio-147124.html?hp=l10

Glory to the republic!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What, specifically, attracts you to Elizebeth (she doesn't like "Liz") Warren's candidacy? Is it her lying about having a minority status to take advantage of Affirmative Action legislation to see herself awarded scholarship, preferential placement, and employment? Was it her work as a corporate lawyer, working to deny compensation and benefits to laborers who contracted misothelioma as a result of their working conditions? Was it her taking advantage of distressed home owners in Oklahoma buying up forclosures and flipping them to new owners who couldn't afford the payments during the housing crash?

I believe he's up but 5 sounds like quite a bit in Ohio. Last I heard on the radio it was 1 or 2

538 has it tighter than that

Total Responders to the Time poll:

D - 37% (273 of 742 total)

R - 28% (206 of 742 total)

I - 29% (215 of 742 total)

Is that what we think Ohio turnout is going to look like?

What, specifically, attracts you to Elizebeth (she doesn't like "Liz") Warren's candidacy? Is it her lying about having a minority status to take advantage of Affirmative Action legislation to see herself awarded scholarship, preferential placement, and employment? Was it her work as a corporate lawyer, working to deny compensation and benefits to laborers who contracted misothelioma as a result of their working conditions? Was it her taking advantage of distressed home owners in Oklahoma buying up forclosures and flipping them to new owners who couldn't afford the payments during the housing crash?

Uh, she doesn't want to take Davey's IUD away? The truth be told, I don't want her to take it away either.

I doubt any of the above, since her law license is not active and hasn't been for a long time...

But what the heck, PBOs and Michelle's are inactive too...

Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama: Interesting polling numbers from Ohio

October 24, 2012

A Rasmussen Reports survey of Ohio released today shows the race in the state tied at 48 percent between President Obama and Mitt Romney. At the same time, the Rasmussen Reports Daily Presidential Tracking poll released today shows Romney winning 50 percent to 46 percent. Rasmussen's daily tracking poll of the 11 key swing states shows Romney leading in those states by a margin of 50 percent to 45 percent.

The Rasmussen poll of Ohio shows the candidates tied at 48 percent each with about three percent undecided. If more than two out of three of those undecided voters go to Romney, which is quite likely in an election like this where a challenger has momentum against less than popular incumbent president, Mitt Romney is likely to win more than 50 percent in Ohio and win the state's 18 electoral votes.

Ohio does not require voters to register with a party when they register to vote, so we do not have hard numbers form the state on voter affiliation with the political parties in Ohio. We instead can only measure partisan affiliation of the election in Ohio by surveys and exit polls. Democrats have lost far more voters than Republicans in Ohio, which suggests the electorate in 2012 should be more favorable to Republicans in Ohio than it was in 2008.

The latest poll of Ohio from SurveyUSA has Obama leading 47 percent to 44 percent over Romney based on a sample that is 39 percent Democrats to 32 percent Republicans. Given that turnout in Ohio this year is expected to be more even between Democrats and Republicans, as opposed to Democrats by seven percent, even this polls data using a seven percent skew to result in only a three percent lead for Obama, indicates a likely lead of two or three percent for Romney. This poll by SurveyUSA has independent voters in Ohio supporting Romney by a 47 percent to 39 percent margin. Romney winning independent voters by eight percent or more will translate to Romney winning the state on election day.

The last poll of Ohio by Suffolk University polling has the race tied at 47 percent using a sample that is 39 percent Democrats to 35 percent Republicans. Also in that survey, two-thirds of the undecided voters when asked, said they would vote for Romney. The data from this poll clearly indicate, given that measure and its four percent skew for Democrats, that Romney is likely to eke out a narrow win in Ohio if the election closed today.

A recent survey of Ohio by Gravis Marketing also shows the race tied at 47 percent. In this survey, Romney is leading by a margin of 52 percent to 33 percent among independent voters. Gravis used a sample that included 41 percent Democrats and 32 percent Republicans that results in the poll showing the race tied. Given that most undecided voters will side with Romney by election day, and the degree to which this sample favors Democrats, it also indicates the likeliness that Romney would win Ohio if the election closed today.

The summary of the analysis is four recent independent polls reported in the last week show that Romney is likely to win the state of Ohio. Many pundits do not believe President Obama can be reelected to the White House without winning Ohio. If Romney wins Ohio, he stands a very high chance of being elected our next president.

http://www.examiner.com/article/mitt-romney-vs-barack-obama-polling-numbers-from-ohio?cid=db_articles

No even RCP has it as a tie

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/oh/ohio_romney_vs_obama-1860.html

I hope Indiana is now in play after the Murdoch comment about God willed the pregnancy in cases of rape.

http://www.realclear...obama-1860.html

I hope Indiana is now in play after the Murdoch comment about God willed the pregnancy in cases of rape.

How do you exist everyday with your inability to think for yourself. Anyone paying attention knows that isn't what he said...but desperate, small people will take anything they can get when they can't push their own agenda.

And no...Ohio turnout won't be D+9 in any mind you could possibly hope to find. But if you makes you feel better...

I doubt any of the above, since her law license is not active and hasn't been for a long time...

But what the heck, PBOs and Michelle's are inactive too...

None of that speaks to the activity of her law licence, it speaks to her character. She is, after all, seeking Federal office. So, as I asked before, what's the draw?

How do you exist everyday with your inability to think for yourself. Anyone paying attention knows that isn't what he said...but desperate, small people will take anything they can get when they can't push their own agenda.

And no...Ohio turnout won't be D+9 in any mind you could possibly hope to find. But if you makes you feel better...

You are way too much of a complete moron to insult anyone's intelligence.

Think Indiana could be in play after rape and God boy opened his stupid mouth?

None of that speaks to the activity of her law licence, it speaks to her character. She is, after all, seeking Federal office. So, as I asked before, what's the draw?

She's a progressive. That's all you need to know. She was ground zero for "you didn't build that," and progressives will always believe that the government is in charge of everything and we owe the government simply because we exist.

Think Indiana could be in play after rape and God boy opened his stupid mouth?

Not as long as lemmings like yourself are allowed to vote.

She's smart enough to caucus with the Democrats in the Senate? Yup, good enough for me!

She's a progressive. That's all you need to know. She was ground zero for "you didn't build that," and progressives will always believe that the government is in charge of everything and we owe the government simply because we exist.

Not as long as lemmings like yourself are allowed to vote.

A lemming? And your telling me to think for myself? Ha ha ha

What does a stupid comment by someone running for the Senate have to do with putting Indiana in play in the Presidential contest? I wonder if this picture below firms up the gay vote for the dems?

post-9928-0-19524800-1351128942_thumb.jpg

Time CNN poll in Ohio has it 36D/27R?....................................... 9 points?.................................... 4 points more than '08?

That's just embarrassing.

So Ohio was D+5 in 2008 and Time just released a D+9 with Obama under 50% ( 49-44.)...........and you are celebrating

I guess ignorance IS bliss.

Not that I really care although I find the string of these to be funny...but in all honesty w/ out being partisan how can you say that isn't basically what he said. "Even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen." This whole "you don't get it" gig is stupid...there isn't much to get. Life is wonderful and it's Gods intent, even when it comes from rape. Duck boy doesn't have anything wrong there...