Belicheat v. the Bloviating Wind Tunnel (Cheats v. Just End the Season

The Jets are just funny to me. The Pats have been destroying the Bills AND dominating the league (at least in the regular season, and sometimes the Super Bowl). The Jets are minor to me. A team that if the Bills could just get their act halfway together, they could beat at least half the time. The duo of Belichek (I never know how to spell it), and Brady have been laughing at the Bills, running up the score, and generally teabagging the team, Front Office, City, and fans for their entire time in NE (basically).

I don't think there is even a comparison between the two.

The Patriots are the best team in our division and should come out on top regardless of this game; their schedule is just as easy as ours and the rest of the AFCE. I'd rather the Patriots start hacking away at the Jets' division record and give us a better shot at the wild card tiebreaker.

I'd prefer a tie.

I'd like to see Rex put his foot in his mouth for his we are going to win statement - déjà vu Brady v Seattle. :D:thumbsup:

I'd like to see Brady mope off the field once again.

I'd like to see the Refs call another 10 penalties on the Putz (and see them lose)

But most of all I want the BILLS to win against the Titans.

and IMHO the ONLY reason the Putrds are the best in the Div and have the highest scoring O is because

(a) they played the Bills that totally collapsed in the 4th and

(b) as I mentioned, when Refs call 10 penalties on the Putz - they tend to lose!!!

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever