i guarantee a bills win today

Meathead

im glad you said that, i was waiting for it, so essentially i was baiting somebody to say it

others dont have the track record i do. i havent guaranteed a game in ten years. anybody can just roll out guarantees every week or so and eventually claim to be right. since its extremely rare for me it can only show that i am the most intelligent man in the world

its more becoming to just accept your B word status and bow to your master. i am after all the master baiter

I guarantee a Buffalose Bills road loss to the Cards today. New previously unknown superstars will emerge from the Cards roster to give the Cards a 27- 20 victory at home. Take it to the bank.

Guarantee shows whatever you say, believe the opposite. Oh and we had that type of bank promise once - it was called the Great Depression.

Edited by BillsWatch

im 5-0 predicting the season so far. i just dont hardly ever make guarantees. this high horse is well earned and im riding into town on it. in fact since youre all my bitches now i can ride into town on you if i want. so put this bridle in your yap and shaddup

Wait a minute...You predicted that we would lose to the Pats, 49ers and Jets, and predicted that we would win against the Browns, Chiefs and now the Cardinals...

HOLY CRAP NOSTRADAMUS...WHAT IS NEXT?

We are where we should be!

Hey I'll help you on your next picks ok....We beat Titans and we lose to Texans and Pats!